DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

yeah, no challenges for me tonight...I will hopefully be a swapping machine! esp now that I am nice and full from the dinner DH made me...steak, broccoli, and scalloped potatoes! yum!

My favorite embellishment has to be glitter. I use it on 90% of what I make anymore...I recently hit a clearance sale of Martha's fine glitter at walmart...I am now up to 36 bottles.

I think I need to join Glitter Anonymous.

Well I got the pages of the baby book finished- I just need to bind it. I might try searching to see what mom has in ribbons and fibers for binding.

Rebecca

I made this door hanger for my first MAW/Big Give kiddo...Juliana is going to be a big sister in August! so excited for the family!!

P1050481.jpg

she loves "pink" Cinderella!

Dashing out the movie! I'll be back later! Get lots done while I am gone!......P

I will be back in a bit- send me in those BINGO lists still. I won't start the game until after I eat (I am getting ready to cook now). So feel free to send in lists until I start calling.

I will check back in a little while once I get the food started.

Rebecca

Hi all--I'll be in & out a little tonight. I still feel crummy!! Please be thinking of DD1 she had a really bad day (I posted a seperate thread). Thanks

I love that Lisa.

wdwmickey :hug::hug: hope you feel better

I don't have a favorite embellishment. I use whatever works best for the swap element I am making. :rolleyes1 Because we all know I don't put photo to paper very often.

Hello! Troops fed and time to relax!

I too am a big fan of ribbon!! Love it! I might join in challenges?? I need to bag up a swap, label, and find an empty space to crop!

Hi all--I'll be in & out a little tonight. I still feel crummy!! Please be thinking of DD1 she had a really bad day (I posted a seperate thread). Thanks

went and took a look...give her a hug from me! BOYS they suck sometimes!

hugs for you too, feel better honey!

Here's the happy baby card....his first "Mickey" head!

P1050482.jpg

made some mama points....McD's for dinner !! kid fed, happily watching all the Disney Channel she wants!

I've never done a 5K before! Who am I kidding....I never exercised! I know I need to but I've always made excuses....I have a hip disorder so I normally give up when it starts to ache...but I started on the elliptical 3 weeks ago and I refuse to come up with an excuse to not do it. I go 4-5 days a week. Started out 20 mins...up to 30 now! 30 is still a struggle to get through though. Once I get my legs stronger on there I will move to running/walking (plus with the weather getting nicer, it'll be more motivation!).

Have you ever done a 5K before? any advice?

Also, I have yet to sign up for the bingo....I don't know how I'd get any scrapping done! lol

yeah, I haven't done that before! I was just about to start bagging and tagging when I looked at the "cast of characters"....gotta love the cast of characters listing!

Never done a 5K before so I'm not a lot of help but if you check out the WISH forum for some advice.

wdwmickey, that's terrible!! Prayers and pixie dust for your DD. Teenage boys can be cruel without even realizing they are being so, but to deliberately lie to her for years is AWFUL!! Hopefully she can take the weekend to evaluate how she feels and how she wants to proceed with this relationship.

Lisa, Love the card!!!

I am plugging away at letter cutting and some assembly.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter