DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

Lisa those are too cute :)

Can anyone tell me about "copic markers"? I have a buy 3 get 1 free coupon code. What do you use them for? What makes them different/special from the markers I already have?

Can anyone tell me about "copic markers"? I have a buy 3 get 1 free coupon code. What do you use them for? What makes them different/special from the markers I already have?

All I can tell you is they use them to color in stamps - they seem to have alot of people using them -- I rally stamp then it is usually words - hate being tied to a certain size

I do not know a whole lot about them, but I know they are like watercolors. They blend well and have a brush tip. (I believe they have a fine tip too.)

Okay, stepping out for a bit. DS has had too much screen time this morning. :laughing:

Off to to the project I used my cricut for with him and then make Grandma some cupcakes...banana with banana pudding filling and cream cheese frosting...yum!:banana::banana::banana:

Okay, thanks. Seems like they would be useful for stamping, but, I don't do a ton of that.

Okay, thanks. Seems like they would be useful for stamping, but, I don't do a ton of that.

Copics are used for doing smooth shading- it seems once you use them you need tons of them- there are lots of shades of every color and to work correctly you use 3-4 to shade in each color. They sell for about $6 each so they are a little to rich for my blood but I have seen some amazing things done with them.

Rebecca

those cupcake sound yummy!

don't know anything about the copic markers other than heard they are spendy!

thanks for the card :love:

megan just asked for toast! says her tummy doesn't hurt anymore!!! will see if the toast stays down!

I figure by the time I can afford copics, something new and better will be out! So will just keep waiting-LOL

One layout done and two loads of laundry, two more to go!

I'm off to drop Rachel for driving lessons and to the grocery store. I'll be back in a bit.

Good morning! Well what's left of it. I am still waiting to see if my pics show up. Been busy shopping and cleaning and cooking to prepare for grad party tomorrow. Still need a few more things at a few more places. Julia has a dentist appt this afternoon and Josh is working till 5.

Lisa, I hope Megan is feeling better and I love the grad cards.

Nan, I love the idea of speed scrapping to the laundry, I may have to try that someday.

Hope everyone accomplishes alot and can't wait to see.

Cassey

2 pages done and one kitted. Not too bad.
Off to sisters house for her to give me a shot of B12. Couldnt figure out what was wrong with me for a long time, thats why I stopped swapping and "boarding" and had alot of depression. Turns out that new studies being done are linking Gastric Bypass with anemia and my iron levels actually read zero! Will have to stay on shot for "rest of life" but I can really tell a difference.

BTW, the cards are cute!

Hi Guys!! Just read through everything!! All caught up! DD and her friend did a great job in the talent show this am...they did an Irish dance routine. And, guess who forgot their camera??? Yep! Me!!!! Duh!

Anyway...want to say hello to all and here goes (hope I don't forget anyone or anything):

Lisa - glad Megan is feeling a bit better! And, forgot to post in the other thread...the clips are on their way...have dc if needed!

Brooke - saw your letters...love them!

Cheryl - good luck to Rachel when she takes her driving test eventually!!

Brandi - Happy Birthday to Grandma!

Reddy - please show off those Donalds when you are done!

Nan and Rebecca - thanks for hosting this!

Before I left for the talent show this am, I put a load of laundry on and did dishes and straightened and folded a dry load. So, I need to switch that and maybe more dishes (think DH made some) and put away the folded load. I think I will do that while my cricut is working. I don't speed scrap (although I like Nan's idea), but I do chores while a title or something is cutting on the bug. LOL Anyway, I plan to do those few chores, but nothing major because I had decided to devote the time to just scrapping this afternoon. DD has softball tonight, so I can stay until maybe 5ish. I am determined to get at least 3 pages done from our 2010 Disney trip done...I know I am a slow scrapper!!

Cute cards, Lisa!

I've finished 2 pages, have load #4 in the washer, and now its about time for lunch. I'm going to take care of that now and decide what to tackle next.

boy Erin, you got a lot done this morning :worship:
thanks for letting me know the clips are on the way!!!

getting a load of towels in the washer, might as well be really productive while I scrap :lmao:

DS said the cupcakes smell delicious! :lovestruc They are baking now. Once I get him down for a nap I will be back to scrap some more. :goodvibes

This is a fun twist on the usual crop...kids, laundry, and paper...a Momma's life for us! :rotfl:

P.S. Pixie dust the Megan's toast stays down. When is her last day of school?

P.S. Pixie dust the Megan's toast stays down. When is her last day of school?

so far so good!!! she just keeps saying she doesn't feel good...

last day is 6/24....but will be at camp 15th-17th...me too!

Just popping in to say Hi!!

Today is a crazy busy day and to top it all of DD's birthday dinner in Seattle. After she changed her mind every day this week. BLAH!!

Have a great day scrappin!

so far so good!!! she just keeps saying she doesn't feel good...

last day is 6/24....but will be at camp 15th-17th...me too!

So is it typical that they go that late into the summer? When will she have to go back? My siblings just finished up last year and they were some of the last kids in school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter