DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

Good Morning all :) I totally overslept! I'll go back and catch up on the thread. Be right back.

Just got my other 2 letters I had cut finished- a waterfall for Canada and I used Flower soft at the top of the A in Norway to symbolize the garden on the roof of the pastry shop.

Now I need to do more cutting before I get to letters.

Rebecca

Morning all! Just popping in to say hi before I head off to work. I won't get off before 4 EST today and then I have to run errands before I can come home, so not sure if anyone will be left for me to hang out with, but I will hit the door scrapping when I get home. Have a book for a friend that I must get in the mail tomorrow, so tonight will be a marathon.

Looks like everyone is already on there way to productive days, so keep up the good work ladies!

Brooke--I love the swap letters you posted! :thumbsup2

I'm hoping to get all the rest of my EPCOT swap cut today and I'll be working on kitting pages for our family 2009 book so I can take it with me on vacation at the end of the month.

Cricut cuts made for layout I am working on, started load #2, DS redirected, and now back to the scheduled programming......scrapping.

I'm here.....tough night, Megan woke up at 2:00 complaining of a tummy ache....two "fro' ups" later and awake until 3:30 so she'll be home today with me! going to just let her sleep.....unfortunately we are supposed to meet Rachal tonight for Emily's bday, not sure about that if she's sick, don't want to pass that on to them, especially Rachal and the baby..

first up for me, working on 2 graduation cards.. niece from high school, megan from 5th grade.....then plugging away on the rest of our Wild Africa Trek photos.

Rebecca, I love how your letters sound, can't wait to see them!

:rotfl: At my house "Donald's" means McDonalds. When I first read your post I thought you meant you needed to finish your breakfast! I was wondering why you had 15 breakfast sandwiches! :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That is too funny - thanks for the laugh
I haven't been to McD's in along time - DH read labels & is a big health nut now so that isn't even on our list of places to eat - actually not much is on his list

I'm on the last set of 5 then I need to do a double check on each then set up to cut out :donald::donald::donald:

Morning all! Just popping in to say hi before I head off to work. I won't get off before 4 EST today and then I have to run errands before I can come home, so not sure if anyone will be left for me to hang out with, but I will hit the door scrapping when I get home. Have a book for a friend that I must get in the mail tomorrow, so tonight will be a marathon.

Looks like everyone is already on there way to productive days, so keep up the good work ladies!

I'll be around throughout the evening!!! I'm sure some of the others will too!!!

Just got my other 2 letters I had cut finished- a waterfall for Canada and I used Flower soft at the top of the A in Norway to symbolize the garden on the roof of the pastry shop.

Now I need to do more cutting before I get to letters.

Rebecca

Can't wait to see what you have done!! Both letters sound neat... I hope I'm in those groups!

Cricut cuts made for layout I am working on, started load #2, DS redirected, and now back to the scheduled programming......scrapping.

LOL!

I'm totally fighting w/ my cricut mat.. it won't cut my scalloped square.. might need to get new mats too..but this one is not that old.... :confused:

Mornin' Cheryl!!! Think I missed posting this earlier..but wanted you to know I saw you!!!

Lisa~ so sorry to hear our little one is sick... I hope she sleeps today and feels better... I would say one more "fro" up we should stay home tonight... I know Rachal would totally understand.... best to err on the side of caution!!

Ok, think I have figured out my mat...but gee whiz...

Lisa--I hope Megan feels better :flower3: The rule at our house is 2 "fro-ups" and we stay in the house for 24 hours. Give her a hug from me :hug:

Hi Nan :)

Lisa sorry your dd is sick, especially on a day of a party :guilty:

I hope I have enough ATG tape, just had to change to my last refill!! :scared1:

will see how she feels when she gets up, she didn't have a fever....we aren't meeting until tonight so will wait and see

thanks Cheryl I will!

we might be adding naps into our "schedule" today....I think I got maybe 3 hours total last night

Naps are good..

Ok, I need to head out for a few hours (about 2) to get grocery shopping, kids and my new mats.... it just out a 12 x 12 piece of paper... I just changed to a new blade yesterday.... Sorry I'm leaving so early but I can play more if I do this now.... I'm frustrated with the bug right now.... so better to walk away! ;)

ETa: besides if I don't feed the natives.. might have a mutiny on my hands around lunch time! LOL

Have fun shopping Nancy- I will be off and on for the whole day.

Lisa- I hope Megan gets better quickly.

Rebecca

Megan just stumbled out of bed...."I don't want to go to school" um, nope your not! and sent her back to bed with some water...

Good work! We are home for a quick shower.. evidently something was found in the pool so they didn't swim for an hour of the 2 hour swim.... ergh! should be home by about 1pm... I have my list..and it's a "only on the list shopping" day!!!

Good work! We are home for a quick shower.. evidently something was found in the pool so they didn't swim for an hour of the 2 hour swim.... ergh! should be home by about 1pm... I have my list..and it's a "only on the list shopping" day!!!

eeewwww!:scared1:

here's my graduation cards....gold one for niece and green one is for Megan

P1070642.jpg

off to cut titles for kilimanjaro and lions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter