Dis-Aunties only, no dacky's allowed please thread. :)

Ya. They sho ed the envie in my po box. That was fun. I'm so tired of the po. Erg!

Paper will be here today. I will send another email out with last call for paper.

I finished 3 layouts -- I'm sending the two I originally did and a general one.

Of course, I left them on my dining room table (along with my wallet!) this morning, but will bring them with me tomorrow to mail.

I don't think I have your address, please pm me!

I love baby books!

hey can you pm me your addy so I can get mine mailed - it been sitting on my desk since before my trip

YAY!:banana: Since DS came home from Uni I seem to have NO time to come on ehre and update. Hope they didn't get crumpled.:goodvibes

very cute album Rachal! Did you make the decorations with vinyl? I've never used vinyl but would love to. How easy is it ?
Can you pm me your address? I will be postal at the same time as my MAW pages which will be sometime mid July.

I have pages in various stages.. I'm hoping to finish this weekend... I need to get these out of the house to so I can focus on my personal stuff!!

Ok I have pages from:

Mazda
Cassey
Michelle D
Deb
Becky
Lisa

We have 30 days till the due date!!

PLEASE PM ME FOR ADDRESS! I am mostly mobile these days and don't get to check the full thread often.

Thanks ladies!

I will be out to mail next Monday... too much on my plate to sit down and do them all at once...so I have them out and build and complete as I have a few minutes!! I need a clone!!!!!

I'll be mailing on Thursday! I'm 4 pages away from being done..and I know what I want to do on 2 of the pages but not the other 2 yet... these 8x8 books give me fits.. I'm a 12x12 girl... but this is going to be amazing!

I'm done! Will be postal on Thursday! Just have the tag left to make but have to get kids ready to ship off for night activities! The week from chaos is in full swing.. the next 2 weeks should be fun! (insert rolling eyes!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter