Dis-Aunties only, no dacky's allowed please thread. :)

I'm postal too

tracking number (so I don't lose it):blush:
9500 1103 5455 3192 4699 09

I should be ready to mail next week....I am almost there. I am a little stumped by the tag....can anyone give me a visual of what I am suppose to do?!?

I will need an address, I will watch my messages for where to send.

Thanks! (I really didn't fall off the face of the earth! LOL! It just feels like I am stuck in a black hole!) :eek:

I should be ready to mail next week....I am almost there. I am a little stumped by the tag....can anyone give me a visual of what I am suppose to do?!?

I will need an address, I will watch my messages for where to send.

Thanks! (I really didn't fall off the face of the earth! LOL! It just feels like I am stuck in a black hole!) :eek:

just cut a 2" x 3" tag shape and decorate it "princess" put your name, disname and pages you created.

Update from Vicky!

Hey all! We're in the home stretch now I think...we'll be meeting Isaiah 2 weeks from today- August 12! We're excited and nervous and tend to feel different emotions every day. The doctors still believe Isaiah's O.I. is not the lethal type but he didn't have the growth they were hoping for recently. There's concern for his ability to breath but they really don't know and won't until he goes to take his first breaths.

Continued thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust are appreciated! Thanks!

Who has not shipped yet? I am going to get this out ASAP so it will get to her before the 12th.

Sounds good

Anyone else that hasn't shipped please so so by tomorrow. I need them no later than the 3rd so they may have to go priorty to get to me on time.

I will be assembling the book over the weekend and shipping it Monday so that it reaches her before he gets here.

Cassey, your second set of pages came today! well i picked them up today.

anyone else besides Ann that mailed and it hasn't shown up yet?

My package got sent back "return to sender" yesterday. :( Rachal, please send me a PM with your address and I'll send it back out first thing tomorrow. I must've made a mistake on the address??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter