Dis-Aunties only, no dacky's allowed please thread. :)

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
DIS Aunties....we have a new little DISnephew on his way!

I am hostessing the Baby Book for Vicky's~ dacky041208 new little boy. We think that she needs a little extra pixie dust right now.

The theme for this special book will be general Disney so pretty much anything goes.

DUE DATE FOR THE LAYOUTS TO BE RECEIVED IS AUGUST 1st.

You will create 2 page 8x8 spread for each subject. You can choose as many subjects as you like.

Please make a 2x3 tag with your DISname, real name, pages you made & a little bit of advice. Please use a princess theme.

If you would also please sign your DISname initials on the bottom corner of second page.

Please post your status and when you mail... I will be monitoring this routinely in case there are issues or problems.

Here is a link to the book we made for SIOH ~~~
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1706688

Here is a list of ideas, please feel free to suggest others, and who is completing these pages:

Cover Page/Sign- In page ~ PN96 - going to replicate their "Team Mickey" for the cover page.
Coming Home ~ tyniknate
On The Day That You Were Born ~ disneybelle99
Naptime ~ CkMom97
Playtime ~ M2MRB
Mommy Time ~ dsneprincess
Daddy Time ~ dsneprincess
Me Time ~ dsneprincess

Bathtime ~ JJ&JH'sMom
Meal time ~ FergieTCat
Grandma and grandpa~
Grandma and Grandpa~
Letter to Baby ~ PN96

First tooth ~ disney_akj
First Visitors ~ JJ&Jh'smom

Ten Little Toes ~ tyniknate
First Autumn ~ 3plet
First Winter ~ disnorth
First Christmas ~JJ&Jh'sMom
First Thanksgiving~ M2mrb
First Halloween ~ mazdaUK

First Easter ~ 3plet
First Spring ~ disneybelle99
First Summer ~ CKmom97
My Funny Valentine ~ 3plet
Cute As A Button ~ Poppins2000
Disney's Newest Mousekeer ~ M2MRB

General Pages (can have multiple people) ~ mazdaUK, disnorth, FergieTCat, 3plet
Best Friends ~ disney_akj
birth announcement ~
Baby Loves Animals ~ FergieTCat
Favorites ~
Proud Parents`Disney AKJ
Months PL Style- PN96
My First Ears - PN96
Diaper Duty - PN96

If you have any questions, suggestions on other page ideas please let me know!

Again this will need to be mailed to me no later than AUGUST 1st!

I'm in Rachal! I would like:

Bath Time and Baby's First Christmas

I am willing to do more but want to give others a chance first.

Cassey

This is a great idea! I'm in, too! I'll take

First Summer
Nap Time

I'm willing to do more, too, if needed. Thanks for organizing this, Rachal!

I'm in.. I will make my selections tomorrow... and might add a few additional pages.. got a cute idea for some "PL" style pages to add in as extras... who would have known! LOL

fighting w/ my cricut tonight so I'm calling it a night.. what should have taken no time has taken LOTS of time!

Looking forward to doing this... I thought of a LO in the wee hours of the morning when I awoke..but didn't write it down.. :( DRAT! What was it.. it sure was a cute idea from what I remember... but can't think of the title I did..

I would love to do "my first ears" and I was thinking about ordering his first ears to send with the scrapbook... Thoughts???

ETA: no this was not what I thought of in the wee hours...but this came to my head now so I wrote it down!

I'll get you ladies down. Soon as I get to my comp. I'm dead on my feet. Came down with something and haven't left the couch. Hoping to be better tomorrow.

Cute ideas nan. Hope your other one comes back.

so happy you started this Rachal, was thinking about it last night!

I'd like Disney's newest mousekeetter and playtime, will do more if needed!

btw...on the tags you want us to make you have it as a "princess" theme, is that correct?

I'd love to do "Cute As A Button" please!

Such a great idea Rachal! Thanks for hosting :)

Becky

hmmm on the Granny & Grandpa pages - is that the names they go by?? I hear nanna, Oma also for Granny or Grandma

put me down for something Pink - got lots of that color (maybe since I have boys I don't use it often:confused3)

Reddy said:
hmmm on the Granny & Grandpa pages - is that the names they go by?? I hear nanna, Oma also for Granny or Grandma

put me down for something Pink - got lots of that color (maybe since I have boys I don't use it often:confused3)

I'm not sure. I haven't asked her a lot of questions since I have been sick and not near my office/comp.

We are doing a Disney theme so red, black,yellow, white, blue etc. No pink in this book since he's a boy. We'll be doing a princess themed tag for each player for the back of the book.

I saw princess & was excited now I'm depress :sad::sad::sad:
anyone have page maps for 8x8 pages - never done that size

still sign me up for one - whatever is leftover is fine
but if one of the Grannies or Grandpa is Oma and Opa then I can do the Germany Mickey & Minnie for the page :banana:

so happy you started this Rachal, was thinking about it last night!

I'd like Disney's newest mousekeetter and playtime, will do more if needed!

btw...on the tags you want us to make you have it as a "princess" theme, is that correct?

Yes, make your tag for the back as pink or princess as you would like. :)

I am in. I will take any groups.

Let me know what you want. lots still open.

I saw princess & was excited now I'm depress :sad::sad::sad:
anyone have page maps for 8x8 pages - never done that size

still sign me up for one - whatever is leftover is fine
but if one of the Grannies or Grandpa is Oma and Opa then I can do the Germany Mickey & Minnie for the page :banana:

You can google 8x8 page maps.

I have a pm into her for grandparents names, let me know if there is anything else you would like.

I'm in.. I will make my selections tomorrow... and might add a few additional pages.. got a cute idea for some "PL" style pages to add in as extras... who would have known! LOL

fighting w/ my cricut tonight so I'm calling it a night.. what should have taken no time has taken LOTS of time!

Looking forward to doing this... I thought of a LO in the wee hours of the morning when I awoke..but didn't write it down.. :( DRAT! What was it.. it sure was a cute idea from what I remember... but can't think of the title I did..

Nan, I put you down for months PL style. Let me know what else you would like.

Can I have 1st halloween and 1 x general (one 2-page layout I mean, not a single page:thumbsup2)

I'll definitely be sending early:)

If we need more pages to be done, I can make more. I just wanted to leave more options to others before picking more LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter