Dis-Aunties only, no dacky's allowed please thread. :)

can I get the addy to mail this too?? since I was heading to the post office today thought I'll go ahead and send this to you

Ready to mail out my pages, and I see a Rookie mistake! Remember that I was concerned about the holes in the premade scrapbook pages? Well, it turns out that they make the pages larger than 8 by 8, it is an extra strip of paper to make everything look better, and fit in the posts? that hold the book together. I guess it seemed like a good idea for the book, but makes it too big now to go with everyone else's pages. Or not? Are the other pages true 8 by 8? Depending on the answer, there may be further editing in my future!!:sad: Please advise...........

Deb

I need an address too. I think the one I have is old.

I made a general "love" page, as well as proud parents and best friends . Since I already made first tooth, I will send it. You don't have to put it in the album though. It was too cute to just pitch so I thought I'd send anyways???

I'm done. I keep trying to upload to photobucket but its playing me up :( Anyway, I'll get DS to mail next week - he's home from Uni so it will give him an outing:rotfl:

If I ever get photobucket to work I'll upload the pics! At the moment I just keep getting the spinny things and 0% progress :confused:

I sort of wanted to check everything was OK :guilty: I got all knotted up thinking what she might want to put on pages, so I didn't want anything which might be inappropriate :scared:. I've gone for general Disney colours and Mickey silhouettes/cut-outs, with one set of pages using a film strip die-cut in case she wanted to reference her videos.:confused3

Hope it all looks OK.

I've stuck things down as firmly as I can, but sometimes things come loose in transit - I think the airplane hold air pressure (or lack of it) can affect the adhesive, as I quite often have some loose bits back in swaps.:crazy2:

I'll try again tomorrow, if no luck I'll mail and hope for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter