Dis-Aunties only, no dacky's allowed please thread. :)

I think I have a new game plan (assuming I'm just sending general pages). I will do the layouts this weekend.

I did make headway on the MAW layouts, too.

I'm having a mental block on this guess I'm not wanting to do the grandparents since I'm not sure what to call them is it Grandma, Granny, or Nana or something else

I'm having a mental block on this guess I'm not wanting to do the grandparents since I'm not sure what to call them is it Grandma, Granny, or Nana or something else

Reddy, what about using just Grandparents at the title?

Reddy said:
I hate repeating myself

Reddy,

Just do a general type page then. I have asked her. She didn't know what they wanted to be called and then they got the really bad news, and if its what the doctors say then, the grandparents won't get the chance to choose what to be called. So in then end two sets of grandma and grandpa pages won't make a difference at all. They will just be a place to put memories.

I honestly am not going to harrass her via pm about the names for grandparents. She has enough going on right now.

So please stop stressing about the title. Either way it will be fine.

If you don't want to make the pages, then its fine. I can make them instead.

Reddy,

Just do a general type page then. I have asked her. She didn't know what they wanted to be called and then they got the really bad news, and if its what the doctors say then, the grandparents won't get the chance to choose what to be called. So in then end two sets of grandma and grandpa pages won't make a difference at all. They will just be a place to put memories.

I honestly am not going to harrass her via pm about the names for grandparents. She has enough going on right now.

So please stop stressing about the title. Either way it will be fine.

If you don't want to make the pages, then its fine. I can make them instead.

I just try to make everyone happy - I was in teacher/scrapping store in town & listen to this lady complain about her being Nana & not granny at least to the other son's kids - gotta love families

I'll just do some general pages other wise I'm going to worry - I know me, I'll worry and care - I know I'll cry when baby dacky is born - heathly or not I'm going to care either way knowing I'll only see pics of this little sweet one

I'm sure they will ne happy with whatever is on the pages. No one is going to complain that its nit the proper term.

As far as what they want to be called and what the kid chooses to call them is sometimes another story. All my kids call all their grandparents different things. Even the same grandparent is a different name by different kids. It happens.

Both my sets will just be general as in the circumstances I don't feel comfortable about a Hallowe'en theme, however things turn out:sad1:

I hope to get them done by next weekend (we have a holiday) and then mail the week after (when i have a day off to go to the PO).

Still Disney colours and a princess theme tag, right?

Ok now I'm excited about this - I found some Baby Mickey clip art :cool1:
I think that is what I really wanted to do to start with
off to inkscape:woohoo:

Okay - just finished layout...on to the tag...
Here it is:

BabyDacky.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Becky, those are too cute!

Rachal, not going to make the PO today. I will send a PM when I am postal.

those are cute Reddy!

the tag is 2" x 3" with princess theme

Cute Mickey button pages and cute Disney Baby pages! Turning into a nice way to show care about this baby and family:littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter