Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super cute Melissa -- that will make a great QP... Here's one more from me... Am I a total sick-o if I actually bought DD's dress to match this kit??? :) I have a "thing" for pink Chistmas decor.. I just love it -- we used to have our Christmas tree all decorated in pink... but DH got kind of sick of it. LOL!

SantaBaby2-Page023.jpg

Santa Baby

I saw the word art in one of the kits I got on BF, and I instantly knew I had to use it and make this LO. Do you think the top pic is too dark? My laptop's screen is brighter than my desktop. I did this LO on my laptop, but on my desktop, it seems dark.

Click for credits

I have at least 4 more Phils playoff LOs I want to do. I'd really like to finish them soon because I would love to get a book printed with these LO for my dad's bday, which is early in Jan.

For a template challenge:

Click for credits

I feel like I've made more LOs than this recently, lol.

Super cute Melissa -- that will make a great QP... Here's one more from me... Am I a total sick-o if I actually bought DD's dress to match this kit??? :)

No, I've done things like that before. ;) This LO should come with a warning about being SO totally adorable!

Christy, Melissa, Britt, and QuiltyMom, I love all your recent LOs. :)

Caitsmama-I forgot to say earlier, but welcome back!! I can't wait to see all your pics/LOs. :)

Super cute Melissa -- that will make a great QP... Here's one more from me... Am I a total sick-o if I actually bought DD's dress to match this kit??? :) I have a "thing" for pink Chistmas decor.. I just love it -- we used to have our Christmas tree all decorated in pink... but DH got kind of sick of it. LOL!

Really, who hasn't done that~ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heather -- Love your LOs. Love how you included the rain delay message on there. What a cool experience!! I don't think the pic looks too dark.

Also really love how you used that template. Great colors -- love that castle pic!

Caits -- Welcome back! Can't wait to see some pics. :)

I couldn't wait to scrap this photo of Cassie from last night. Isn't she so cute? I love how it looks like she's smiling. I got a bunch other cute photos of her and Draco, but I'm saving those for tonight's Speed scrap. Hopefully they work for it!

AAAAAAWWWWWW~:hug:

I couldn't wait to scrap this photo of Cassie from last night. Isn't she so cute? I love how it looks like she's smiling. I got a bunch other cute photos of her and Draco, but I'm saving those for tonight's Speed scrap. Hopefully they work for it!

Wonderful layouts everyone; I haven't gotten much done lately.

Christy too funny about the dress. I've decided it's good my girls are no longer little or willing to wear what I like or I'd be doing the same type of things.

Melissa That has to one of the best pet pictures ever and so sweetly done. I've got a new puppy and I'm trying to get a picture but it's hard to get him still long enough.

Thanks for the compliments! I was so surprised to get that picture of Cassie. I couldn't even see what I was getting a picture of because of how she was laying on my lap. She is such a sweetie! She spent over an hour and half laying next to me tonight while I was doing the Speed Scrap at SM. She was trying to push me off the couch! LOL Silly kitten.

Here is the layout I did for the Speed Scrap. I almost gave up when Bree posted the last instruction, but my sister put on her Christmas CD and I found a lyric to work with what I had done. I wish that instruction would have come sooner so that I could have used a photo with a song in mind. Oh well, I think it turned out really cute.

Tomorrow I'm going to scrap some photos of Cassie and Draco I took last night. :D They are sooo incredibly cute. Here's a teaser:

IMG_0306.jpg

:lmao:

Christy-love that you bought the dress for the kit!:lmao: It's a beautiful LO!

Melissa-really like the ornament LO, I wouldn't have guessed it was a speed scrap, nice work.

Do you guys think this needs embellishments? If so what?:confused3 Part of me likes it just fine like this and the other part thinks it needs something.
(linked for credits)

Very loving LO with your children Wen. I vote for leaving it how it is. The photos are really what this LO is all about, and the word art enchances it. I don't think it needs anything else. Would it make a difference to move the whole thing (except the background paper) a little down and a little to the left so it is somewhat off center?
Embellishments are my weakness though so perhaps someone else can comment.

Hi there everyone!!

Quick question for you all..
Has anyone used their digiscrap stash to make any Christmas gifts yet this year?? If so, what? (Other than cards..) I am trying to think creative, since budget is tight..

Thank you Suzi! The more I look at it, the more I think I will leave it alone. One of the girls over at DST put some eyes on DS for me and it looks okay but I think I'm going to leave that as is too.

Hey, did you ever try that shadow tut?

Caits (I know I know your real name but I'm drawing a blank) I just bought some good matt photo paper and am going to do a Christmasy LO of our family and buy some 5$ frames at Walmart. I plan to scrap it 12x12, size it down to 8x8 and put some kind of border on the excess. I'll let you know how it comes out.

Here is the layout I did of the photos I took the other night of Draco and Cassie dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Aren't they cute?

ClausCats-SM.jpg

Wen -- I love the LO the way it is -- my eyes go right to your adorable kids.
Caits -- Wish I could help you out -- hybrid isn't my strong suit -- and my home printer stinks... I've seen some adorable hybrid stuff around though... check out the hybrid gallery over at SM -- some of those gals are REALLY talented. Cute idea to frame a LO Wen -- I picked up a couple of the 12x12 fames when they were on sale last week at Michaels... I haven't decided what I am going to put in them...

We hung our lights (finally) this weekend.... The kids are loving all of the decorations and Christmas "cheer" this year...

Let_There_Be_Lights_-_Page_029.jpg

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/16558

Wow - I love all the new LOs posted here! I've been too busy to be on the computer for over a week, so I feel like I'm behind the times! You all have done wonderful work, and I can't wait to see more!

When I saw Erica's new kit last Thursday night I just had to get it because I absolutely LOVE monkeys!!! My mom thinks its funny how many pairs of flannel Monkey pjs I have! LOL I even have cute litle monkey dishes. It is such a cute kit. Here is a layout I made using it:

There is a mistake in the journaling that I didn't notice until I uploaded it, but have corrected it on the full version.

Hey, did you ever try that shadow tut?

Thanks for asking Wen. Yes I did try it (from scrap girls) It was very helpful! and pretty easy. Just duplicate your element, make it a few shades darker than the background paper, move it to where you want the shadow to be, blur it, and you have a custom shadow! One more question though, how do I incorporate what you were talking about earlier (the linear burn, multiple burn)? Do I just add the burn to my duplicated element?

Happy Scrap Girl has a great shadowing tut on creating a shadow when your background paper is multi-colored http://happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com/2007/08/own-your-own-shadow.html You have to scroll down to #4

Melissa and Christy -- great LOs as always! Such cute pictures of the cats!

Caits -- Ellie Lash's CT blog had a nifty hybrid project on Sat with tiles and coasters http://ellielash.com/ctblog/ Scroll down to Saturdays blog

I have been silently admiring everyone's LO's over the past week...my nice way of saying I was lurking! :goodvibes The LO's have been amazing this past week. I really LOVE looking at everything and getting inspiration.

Here is a LO I just finished for my niece's book. I don't really like it, but I am trying to finish this up and get it printed before Christmas (ambitious, I know). I feel like all I am doing for their book is cramming pics on a page, but I want them to look at it and remember all the fun we had since they will probably never go back unless we take them again. :sad2: Anyways, here ya go with my LO I don't care for!

Disney-PaigeCaitlin-Page017.jpg

Credits:
Britt-Her Royal Highness, Glamorama Papers, String Theory, and Beaded Alpha.

kellig-Aww, I love it!

Here's my latest. I love this kit, it's way too cute. :)

Click for credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter