December Scrapbook Challenge...make some time for ourselves

feel better Buffy, "nice" the kids shared there germies with mama! megan gets sick for 2 days and I'm usually sick for 2 weeks, funny how that works.

Oh yeah, they get a fever and pink eye, I get the plague! LOL

I have an appt at 4:15 today, hopefully he can give me something.

Buffy--yuck!!! Feel better soon :) Good luck getting your gifts finished. I think one of mine is going to be an I.O.U ;)

ETA: 16 more pages for me! 2 gifts finished, 1 to go :)

4 more pages again.

I'm not going to get these albums done by tomorrow, which kinda ticks me off but I'll get them done, hopefully by the end of the month. I'm trying to decide if I should give them to the kids unfinished.

Buffy, hope you feeling better!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!:santa:

So far this month I have done a big fat 0 :sad2: But tomorrow we are supposed to get a lot of snow! I think I will go hide out in my scrapping room and have some fun with my new Gypsy! :santa:

22 pages for me. Knew I would have too many pictures from Christmas so decided to knock some other events off before the holidays.

It was a productive weekend - 30 more pages for me! Just have to put the 2nd album together and it'll be ready to be given on Wednesday!

I finally got 1 page done! Hopefully I can get a few more done by the end of the year and then January I need to kick some butt!

I have completed a page!! That may be it for the month but at least my WDW trip is done. I am putting on the page protectors and then going to post it on FB. I am happy it is done and will move on to DD's eveyday album and school album.

4 more please.
I am still working on the 2008 DL trip. I hope to have it done by the end of this week. Losing that scrapping desire in Oct has really put me behind.
I hope to seriously start working on the cruise after that.

Hey no fair!!!! I'm sick and can't see out of one eye (pink eye)!!! Don't I get points for that?

I guess I need to get a move on. LOL

sorry your still sick, maybe if you're nice to NEE maybe she'll give you a break, or maybe share your pink eye with her :rotfl2: hope your better, you still have 4 more days to get back on top!

I will try to check in the next couple days from my friends computers, if not I will be home the evening of the 1st to do the final update and post the winner!!!

thanks Buffy, we are so looking forward to seeing our friends, just got on the phone with one and she thought today was tomorrow, had to burst her little bubble that she has to wait one more day

If you want to check on the numbers, please do, don't worry if you don't, I will try to check in!

If you get a chance, please add 2 more for me.
Have a great time on your trip and enjoy your visit with your friend!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter