December Scrapbook Challenge...make some time for ourselves

I'm on board with 55!!!!!! :woohoo:

25 more pages to go and I'm done with the kids ABC albums. Some just need pics, some I need to build from scratch. And Miss Lisa, you will be pleased to know I journaled on 99% of them, by hand!

:worship: great job Buffy :worship:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Count me in. I did ZERO in Nov. Maybe this month I can atleast finish a page I started laying out in Oct. :scared1:

Eight pages for me this month and thats it. I finished my nieces book to give to her rents for Christmas and I am on the plane heading to see mickey mouse! :thumbsup2

got it! have a great trip!

I did 4 pages last night.

I'm in, want to get the Thanksgiving Parade album done!

Just have to quit dawdling and give myself set work blocks.

I'm in for 9 more tonight. May slip more in tonight, if I can get munchkins to sleep!

:cheer2: Cheryl :cheer2:

I got 6 more done today too!

keep up the good scrapping ladies :cheer2:

Hi. I'd like to join the party:)
I found a bunch of pages that I forgot to post and will be posting those but for now I will just start with the 2 I did this morning.
Thank you!

Hi. I'd like to join the party:)
I found a bunch of pages that I forgot to post and will be posting those but for now I will just start with the 2 I did this morning.
Thank you!

I was thinking of you today! Were your ears burning? Good to hear from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter