December Scrapbook Challenge...make some time for ourselves

Hey no fair!!!! I'm sick and can't see out of one eye (pink eye)!!! Don't I get points for that?

I guess I need to get a move on. LOL

LOL - Let's make a deal! ;)

I was going to post this anyway - I seem to have a habit of winning this challenge the month before I go on vacation. I'm going away in January so I wouldn't be able to do the totals for a big portion of the month - so please don't count my pages toward winning the challenge - I just want them to count for my personal totals.

Oh, and I brought a couple of mini albums to work today to finish up - please add 12 more pages for me!

Have a wonderful trip, Lisa!!

Aw that's sweet of you, I will make you "honorary first place" - okay Buffy your back to first place!!

all update to here, keep on scrapping, still have 4 more days ladies, will check in with you if I can!

Hi everyone, there must be a fluke in the system at work it's letting me in!!! :banana::banana:

so for the month of DEC I've done 16 pages - had a crop on the 4th and did 12 then did 4 more on my own .. I should have done some yesterday while I was home in the blizzard but played Wii instead (our christmas present) :laughing:

updated!

we are at 527 so far for the month, we need 87 more to beat last years number!

good luck, I'll try to check in from CA, have a great week everyone!

LOL - Let's make a deal! ;)

I was going to post this anyway - I seem to have a habit of winning this challenge the month before I go on vacation. I'm going away in January so I wouldn't be able to do the totals for a big portion of the month - so please don't count my pages toward winning the challenge - I just want them to count for my personal totals.

Oh, and I brought a couple of mini albums to work today to finish up - please add 12 more pages for me!

Have a wonderful trip, Lisa!!

AWE!!! You're so sweet!
Have fun on your trip!!! I'm jealous, I need a winter getaway.

Aw that's sweet of you, I will make you "honorary first place" - okay Buffy your back to first place!!

WOO HOO!!! Thanks!!

But I'm gonna try to beat her fair and square. LOL

3 more please. I keep telling myself Im almost done with Halloween 2008 and then I find another stash I had kitted back in Oct.:scared1:

Finished 10 pages tonight... that leaves me 1 page short of completing the main book of our September 2010 Disney trip (need some Bug's Life embellies to finish...).

One more for me. I just could not find my groove last night. I did however pull papers for 5 more layouts. I hope to get to those today.

Updated to here....

I don't know about Stella... but I got my scrap groove back tonight and did 12 more pages. MNSSHP is almost wrapped up which will finish off my mini-album for it. :banana:

Can I join in on the last day of the month? A friend is coming over this afternoon to scrap. I won't make my 2010 goal, but every page is one more finished!

Steph

Daily 2, please. Yesterday I found something I had kitted. Today I remembered I still had pages in a book that I hadnt finished!
Maybe this weekend I'll get er done. And if my other 3 decide to go to Tron, no desire to see it, I can get more done today.

No more for me today so that's my year done:sad2: Oh well! Happy New Year everyone:goodvibes (4 hours to go here.....)

7 more for me. I did one huge push the last 2 weeks. I hope to get a few more done this weekend.

I got one done this afternoon. I have another nearly done, but don't want to drag the Cricut out right before dinner (I work at the dining room table). I hope to get at least a couple more done tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter