December Scrapbook Challenge...make some time for ourselves

Got 14 pages done at a friend's house yesterday to make my total 15 for the month. I also completed an album! At least until I start a new vacation!

Can I join in on the last day of the month? A friend is coming over this afternoon to scrap. I won't make my 2010 goal, but every page is one more finished!

Steph

yep you can add today's total. Anything before Midnight counts!!!

Updated to here. I got 1 more done today.

Put me down for a whopping THREE! It's not much, but it's something. My friend left and I doubt I do any more tonight. I have officially started our WDW album from November 2010...still techinically last month, for a couple hours anyway.

Steph

11 here... just in time!

OUR TRIP BOOK IS 100% COMPLETE! My goal for the year is met!!! :banana:

I just finished another 30 pages (DS's autograph book - we leave Jan 2, so nothing like leaving it until the last minute)

Also finished 12 pages for a Big Give (MAW family).

Time to go celebrate the new year!

counted my pages from today. Eeked out 26 to finish mom's SDV album. :banana:

ETA: got those suckers in the book, man is it thick!!! LOL

One goal done for 2010.

Thank you so much for taking over the thread Buffy, didn't get a chance to check on anything, Megan ended up being sick with a migrain Tues night and got a stomach bug last night into this morning, our NYE sucked big time, very long day today getting home.....she's feeling better though, we are exausted and heading to bed soon, PJ day tomorrow!!

Great job everyone getting so much done this month, wonderful way to end the year!!

Happy New Year all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter