December Scrapbook Challenge...make some time for ourselves

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
:santa:I know December is going to be crazy busy for us all, but let's make some quiet time for ourselves and do some scrapping!
All pages 6 x 6 and larger count, gift scrapbooks too!
Looked at our total pages for last year, it was 613! Let's try and beat it!

So who's going to join in???
Updated to post #107!

:santa: Elves :

ArizonaRita - 24
BAMB - 102 :santa:
bigbabyblues: 3
bigsis1970 - 16
Bloom66 - 34
ColleenG - 3
dsneygirl - 13
Girldreamer02 - 8
jacksmomma - 5
katied -88
kwitcherkicken99 - 54
LindaBabe - 2
lovemy3kiddos -
mantaz - 15
MazdaUK - 6
meyernl - 22
mojjo627 -
mommy2mrb - 18
morgansmom2000 - 23
mybestieismickey - 8
NEE - 101
nutz4Disney - 10
pezheadmeg - 25
rlovew - 39
SIOH - 22
wdwmickey - 58

Page leader - :santa:

Total pages for month - 699

Happy Scrapping!

I'm in--I must finish 2006 ;) and I'm making a couple scrapbooks for gifts.

okay ladies, will "hold' you to it - good luck, hope you get some pages done!!

I'll be in:thumbsup2 The way its going I'm going to be scrapping nothing but snow pictures:headache:

I'll be in:thumbsup2 The way its going I'm going to be scrapping nothing but snow pictures:headache:

Ohhhhhhh....you can keep it!! Our local weather predicted a warmer than normal winter for us and less snow (around 58" total). I look forward to the first snowfall and after that, want it over and done!!

I'm in...I have a few pages left for our last trip so might as well try to get them done during football.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

that's to funny about the weather, we are supposed to have a really bad cold winter, worse than we had in 08, had 18 days straight of snow!

:santa:elves updated to here.

Ok, I am not going to make my goal for the year but I am going to try and at least catch up on some projects. Cheering everybody on as we finish out the year with lots of memories!

I'm on board with 55!!!!!! :woohoo:

25 more pages to go and I'm done with the kids ABC albums. Some just need pics, some I need to build from scratch. And Miss Lisa, you will be pleased to know I journaled on 99% of them, by hand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter