December Scrapbook Challenge...make some time for ourselves

I've done a massive 2 (count them....1,2!) pages! But I'm all bought and wrapped for Christmas so maybe I'll get some done over the weekend.....although I need to buy DS(11) hiking boots for camp after Christmas and I'm going up to the Christmas Market with him on Sunday (DS(17) sdaid he'd rather stay home:sad2:). But still, not many more days of work beofre the break......

Please count me in. My goal was to be better this year about scrapping in general and to use this monthly thread to keep me motivated. I was better about the scrapping, but the posting not so much. So far for December I have 7. :woohoo: My goal is to get at least one page done each day before we leave for the holiday on the 21st, so keep me on task ladies. I would hate to have to give my mom an unfinished book.:sad2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Here's me cheering you on...not getting any of my own done...but I am happy to support!! I am hoping I will give you a reason to cheer soon!!!!! (At the very least, over holiday break!!)

You go Erin! I know you can do it. I'm hoping to get more done tonight. I don't know how late the girls are going to stay up :)

Please count me in. My goal was to be better this year about scrapping in general and to use this monthly thread to keep me motivated. I was better about the scrapping, but the posting not so much. So far for December I have 7. :woohoo: My goal is to get at least one page done each day before we leave for the holiday on the 21st, so keep me on task ladies. I would hate to have to give my mom an unfinished book.:sad2:

welcome, as you see from all the :cheer2: we will keep your motivated

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I should be wrapping presents, sending Xmas cards etc but instead I have had a flurry of scrapbooking activity to try and get some done to finish the year. I am officially one year behind.

But I got 4 done yesterday so please add that to the Dec count.

I did over 100 pages last year and this year I have less than 50 :(

I should be wrapping presents, sending Xmas cards etc but instead I have had a flurry of scrapbooking activity to try and get some done to finish the year. I am officially one year behind.

But I got 4 done yesterday so please add that to the Dec count.

I did over 100 pages last year and this year I have less than 50 :(

2 more for me.

2 pages for me!

But all the diecuts are made, all the photos are printed and trimmed, plus the mats are cut to finish my current project. Plus I pulled together my craft cart today. So I was a productive crafter today.:upsidedow

Finally got some Christmas presents made so 23 for me. Most I have had ain a few months!

Rebecca

:cheer2: we are up to 215 pages for the month ladies, keep them coming :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter