~CKC Valley Forge 2008~

So on Friday the earliest a shopper only can get into the shopping area is 10 am? I have a family reunion in the poconos that weekend so I was thinking I'd head to this first and shop for an hour or two before heading to the reunion. I can do 10 I'm guessing....I can't do any classes but I wanted to!!!

So on Friday the earliest a shopper only can get into the shopping area is 10 am? I have a family reunion in the poconos that weekend so I was thinking I'd head to this first and shop for an hour or two before heading to the reunion. I can do 10 I'm guessing....I can't do any classes but I wanted to!!!

Yes- you can only get in earlier if you are taking classes- or if you can co-ordinate to get the pass from someone who earned it but will be in class at the time and therefore give you the pass for shopping early- there is no name on anything.

Rebecca

Whew!! I got registered.

Preview crop on Thursday 12-5
Fam Memories Thursday 6pm

Friday
early shop until
3:10 8x8 Disney board book

Sat
830 Disney through the years
950 Scheming Around
1110 Basic Grey

I didn't want to sign up for more becasue I wanted time to wander around. Do they take regristrations that day?

Whew!! I got registered.

Preview crop on Thursday 12-5
Fam Memories Thursday 6pm

Friday
early shop until
3:10 8x8 Disney board book

Sat
830 Disney through the years
950 Scheming Around
1110 Basic Grey

I didn't want to sign up for more becasue I wanted time to wander around. Do they take regristrations that day?

If they have room in a class you can still add it when you pick up your tickets or anytime over the weekend while there are still slots available.

Rebecca

Susan,

I was going to do Disney through the years on Friday morning but I switched it to Saturday.

Here's my schedule (so far - I need to save some classes for Hartford):

Friday
at work until
3:10 Disney Board Book
back to work (maybe), hopefully shoping for a little bit though
7-11:30 Friday night crop

Saturday
8:30 Disney through the years
Shop!

We'll have to meet up somehow!

I had read posts about not leaving enough time for shopping. How does my schedule look? There was one more class I was thinking about --- playful pages?? I could add it Saturday at 310.

I'm so excited to do this. I would like to spend some serious prep time for my crop. It would be great to do one of those fast album formulas I have read about.

I registered!!!:banana: :banana:

My plan is to shop Friday and I loaded up classes on Saturday.

8:30 AM All Boy Layout
9:50 AM Scheming Around
12:30 PM Digital SLR Basics with Canon: Presented by Erin Manning
3:10 PM Playful Pages

I cant wait!!!!

Susan - sign up for Playful Pages and then we can meet up!!

I registered!!!:banana: :banana:

My plan is to shop Friday and I loaded up classes on Saturday.

8:30 AM All Boy Layout
9:50 AM Scheming Around
12:30 PM Digital SLR Basics with Canon: Presented by Erin Manning
3:10 PM Playful Pages

I cant wait!!!!

Susan - sign up for Playful Pages and then we can meet up!!

I needed an enabler. I'll go check it out. Maybe I'll drop the basic grey one. I wanted to try the camera one too. Maybe I'll sign up for both and then decide later.

We can meet up during scheming around too.

Signed up both the camera class and the Playful pages class. I don't know -- that gives me just a few hours shop time on Saturday. I have classes all day until the 310 class ends. I do have Fri from 9-3. I am most interest in brads, eyelets and other embellishments.

I needed an enabler. I'll go check it out. Maybe I'll drop the basic grey one. I wanted to try the camera one too. Maybe I'll sign up for both and then decide later.

We can meet up during scheming around too.

Signed up both the camera class and the Playful pages class. I don't know -- that gives me just a few hours shop time on Saturday. I have classes all day until the 310 class ends. I do have Fri from 9-3. I am most interest in brads, eyelets and other embellishments.

I totally didn't see that we were both in Scheming! Now we'll be together almost all day. I can't wait to meet you IRL:yay:

I just can't imaging how overwhelmed I am going to be with all the stuff to see/buy!! Good thing is my birthday is the following week so I can do some birthday shopping:cloud9:

I totally didn't see that we were both in Scheming! Now we'll be together almost all day. I can't wait to meet you IRL:yay:

I just can't imaging how overwhelmed I am going to be with all the stuff to see/buy!! Good thing is my birthday is the following week so I can do some birthday shopping:cloud9:

Mine is in June so I am hoping to have some bday cash. Just have to get to my dad before he buys me a restuarant gift certificate! I think these classes will have to be my bday gift from DH.

:banana: I'll be busy!!! :banana:

7/31/08
12:00 PM Preview Crop Crop
6:00 PM Family Memories Class
6:30 PM Thursday Night Album Crop

8/01/08
1:50 PM Princess Layout Class
3:10 PM 4 Album Enhancing Techniques Class
4:30 PM A Shore Thing
7:00 PM Fun-Filled Friday Night Crop Crop

8/02/08
9:50 AM Dare to be Different Class
11:10 AM 2008 Latest & Greatest with BasicGrey Class
1:50 PM Beautiful You Acrylic Album Class
3:10 PM Lickety Split 8x8 Disney Board Book Class
7:00 PM Send-Off Saturday Night Crop Crop

My birthday is today and I used my bday $'s for classess, lol!

Grrrrrrrrrr...I missed out on some classes :guilty:

I don't have my confirm # so I can't pull up my classes...forgot to write it down, and they are taking forever to email it...

I'm taking the Thurs night album crop and the Disney board book on Sat and the Friday night crop...there are a few other classes too, like the dog bone book, the clipboard class, the SEI class, and the cruisn' album...

Marlynn, Lisa and I are both in your class for the board book...we are going to have F U N!! Hope the teacher doesn't separate us :lmao:

We are planning to leave after the vendor floor closes on Saturday.

My birthday is today and I used my bday $'s for classess, lol!

:bday:
greet027.gif
greet001.gif
greet006.gif

I am so excited! I can hardly wait for the end of July. This will be our third CKC- VF, this year we're starting with Thursday and taking more classes - we really enjoyed them last year. I hate dragging my stuff for the crops, so we'll be trying the album crop Thursday eve, first time! What is everyone's experience with this?

Thursday 7/31 6:30 PM Thursday Night Album Crop

Friday 8/1
12:30 PM Admit One Board Book
1:50 PM Dreams Come True Board Book
3:10 PM Lickety Split 8x8 Disney Board Book
6:00 PM Finish Line Scrapbooking with Stacy Julian
6:00 PM Musings Clear Album

Saturday 8/2
9:50 AM A Shore Thing Album
11:10 AM 2008 Latest & Greatest with BasicGrey - my favorite class last year
1:50 PM Beautiful You Acrylic Album
3:10 PM 4 Album Enhancing Techniques

Grrrrrrrrrr...I missed out on some classes :guilty:

Do you mean they were already filled??? :scared1: If so, WOW ~ I didn't really think they fill up in only a few hours!

:laughing: I'll save you & Lisa seats for the Disney boardbook class. I am in the same room for the class before so I will be able to get back in quickly. Do you have a seating preference? :rotfl:

Do you mean they were already filled??? :scared1: If so, WOW ~ I didn't really think they fill up in only a few hours!

:laughing: I'll save you & Lisa seats for the Disney boardbook class. I am in the same room for the class before so I will be able to get back in quickly. Do you have a seating preference? :rotfl:

Yes, already filled!! :sad2: I wanted to take "A Shore Thing" on Saturday and both Friday and Sat were filled...and they added one, and it's when I'm in the bone book class, so I can't take it. If they offer one on Thursday, I might take that one.

PLEASE save us a seat, wherever you want. Lisa's Mom might be coming in that class too, as well as our friend Joann...not sure yet...

Buffy, that would be so cool if you could come too!!

I'm kinda interested in also taking the mosaic class on Friday evening but $45 seems like a lot of $$ so I am not sure. Anyone take a class like that?

Buffy, that would be so cool if you could come too!!

can't. <sigh> we are going to be in Maine the first week in July, and the scrap thing at WDW in August, and a car show in Allentown PA the first weekend in Aug. CKC Hartford in Oct, etc etc..... DH would kill me! LOL

Maybe next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter