~CKC Valley Forge 2008~

OMG...Marlynn and me at your retreat...well...it'll be...ummm...well...we will have F U N that's for sure!!!

So is noise level an issue? We...well....OK, so we might laugh way too much!!!

I had not signed up for the Friday night crop (more becasue I didn't want to come by myself) but now I am thinking I might have to purchase a ticket when I get there to see all the nice ladies from this board. I am getting more and more excited.

I had not signed up for the Friday night crop (more becasue I didn't want to come by myself) but now I am thinking I might have to purchase a ticket when I get there to see all the nice ladies from this board. I am getting more and more excited.

Well, you aren't by yourself anymore! Can you tell I'm excited too?
happy093.gif

Okay, I'm starting to get a little more excited. I spent Sunday afternoon going through my roller tote and placed everything within my new cart. I got the cart from QVC and I'm now sorry I didn't transfer my stuff there until now. It is way cool and now I just need to get a photo and paper storage unit to put on the bottom shelf.

Here's a link .... Cart

I organized all my embellishments by the 'type' and placed everything in ziploc storage bags. Went through my paper stacks and pulled 50 or so pages that I could be interested in doing. I even thumbed through some magazines and pulled pages that had layouts that I liked. The whole exercise was a little cathartic and not stressful at all. Now if I get to my pictures over the next few days that could work but if not, I'll just play with layouts and add pics later! Thanks for the advice.

I don't have any LGMHs and have little hope of getting to HD before Friday. I will definitely be looking for you all at crops and in the classes/hallways. There should be a secret DIS handshake or greeting like "Na New, Na New" Hi is just too boring!

See ya there!

Marge

I don't have any LGMHs and have little hope of getting to HD before Friday. I will definitely be looking for you all at crops and in the classes/hallways. There should be a secret handshake or greeting like "Na New, Na New" Hi is just too boring!

See ya there!

Marge

Marge, I got extra, so I got you covered...Na New, Na New, too funny :lmao:

Anyway, are we in any of the same classes? I'll be wearing my Mickey icon earrings...LGMH's on my bags... Look for me!!!

Anyway, are we in any of the same classes? I'll be wearing my Mickey icon earrings...LGMH's on my bags... Look for me!!!

I have absolutely no idea what classes I have scheduled other than the Friday and Saturday night crops. I tried going back into registration and had no luck. I should try again. I do know that I only scheduled classes for Saturday since I planned to do some light (ha!) shopping on Friday afternoon before cropping at night.

If I had any guts I'd wear my flashing YOMD ears!

I haven't packed much yet but I did put my deck of Page Map cards on the packing pile. So anyone at our table(s) is welcome to look thru and use them.

Anyway, are we in any of the same classes?

I finally figured out the CKC website and that I needed my registration number to get my classes. I have 5 classes on Saturday. One of them is with sharond150 (Flip Flop at 3:10). I'm going back to read the class descriptions. I think I selected my classes because my GF had already booked them. Unfortunately for me she's really into card making and stamping.

I haven't packed much yet but I did put my deck of Page Map cards on the packing pile. So anyone at our table(s) is welcome to look thru and use them.

Cool!!! I wish I could copy them!!

I get some page maps online, they are great for ideas!!!

YAY!!! :yay: So glad people are finding this thread! Identify yourself by a LGMH... I have a bunch on my totes and stuff...

Are you working the whole thing? If not, MarlynnP is the Keeper of the Class List. She has a spread sheet of all our classes so we can see if there are any DIS Buds in the class with us. If you want to be added, just send her a PM. She is also doing a DIS Meat Meet for lunch on Friday if you can make that.

I have the contact list, so if you want to send me your info, I'll get you added...but we know where to find you now...he he he...

Are you doing the crops? We will have LGMH balloons on the tables Friday and Saturday, so if you want to sit with us, or stop by if you are with a different group!

As for your retreat...sign me up!! I know a bunch are going to SDV at Disney in August, but a DIS retreat would be fun!!

Anyway, peek and poke around the creative community, swap with us (there is some amazing talent around here!), and introduce yourself. It's a great group of people here!

I'm a little slow...but does LGMH mean light green Mickey head? If so, I just picked up a bunch at Home Depot!

I am working Friday and Saturday from 10:30-7:00. I saw this lady post for help on another message board and thought, what the heck, I might as well do it! I have no affiliation with the company at all!

Maybe I will start a separate thread for fall or winter retreat.

I just posted my first layouts today.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Anyone else want to be on the contact list? I'll be sending them out by PM tomorrow, and I'll have copies with me...

Oh...did I mention...

2 DAYS!!!!!!
greenstars.gif

I'm a little slow...but does LGMH mean light green Mickey head? If so, I just picked up a bunch at Home Depot!

I am working Friday and Saturday from 10:30-7:00. I saw this lady post for help on another message board and thought, what the heck, I might as well do it! I have no affiliation with the company at all!

Maybe I will start a separate thread for fall or winter retreat.

I just posted my first layouts today.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cute layouts! An interest thread about the retreat would be great!

Yes, LGMH is lime green mickey head...

Hi Ladies,

So bummed I will be missing the classroom and crop fun but I am going to get a chance to sneak off to the vendor faire Friday for a bit. Last year the booklet was on the web site and I was able to see and print the vendor coupons. I can't find that now - does anyone have them that they can email to me? I have limited time so I want to know where to be sure to hit based on the deals.

Thanks

Maria

Hi Ladies,

So bummed I will be missing the classroom and crop fun but I am going to get a chance to sneak off to the vendor faire Friday for a bit. Last year the booklet was on the web site and I was able to see and print the vendor coupons. I can't find that now - does anyone have them that they can email to me? I have limited time so I want to know where to be sure to hit based on the deals.

Thanks

Maria

Send me your email, and I'll forward it to you...

Anyone else for the contact list? DIS meet? Last call...

Are you all getting excited like I am? :yay:

Hi!
I used to live in Mt. Penn until we built our house out in Bernville. What a small world!

hahahaa when I was a kid my mailing address was Bernville (I lived in the middle of nowhere, lol)

TOOO-MOOORRROOOWWW...TOOO-MOOORRROOOWWW...I LOVE YA TOMORROW! YOU'RE ONLY A DAAAYYY AAA-WAAAYYY
smiley_singing.gif

I PM'd the contact lists... I think I have things in order here. I still have to cook some stuff for the peoples left at the house while mom is at "scrapbook camp"...

Todau I have to pack my scrappy bag, and cut some things for the crop. I wanted to run to ACMoore too, but I'm not sure if that will happen now or not...

Almost there...1 more day!!
free-happy-smileys-864.gif

I am in the same boat. I have some stuff packed, but not much at all. I still need to get things done around the house. I hope to leave tomorrow sometime around 3 or so....my first call isn't until 6, but I hate to hit traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter