~CKC Valley Forge 2008~

We're planning on leaving around 1-2 ish from Newport, so I think we will get there before you. Are you doing the Thrus crop too?

I'll be there on Friday. Still not sure if I'll make it to the Meat Meet. We had a power outage for a little while earlier today, so I'm not where I would like to be with getting my work done.

Remember the outage a few years ago? I hope today wasn't a sign of things to come for this weekend.

I am not coming Thursday, but I plan to see if I can get a ticket for the Friday night one. I have a class until 8, I think, but I will be over as soon as I finish up with the class.

I've got MEAT!!!

and cheese, and rolls, and I just made fruit salad.

brownies are next :)

I've got MEAT!!!

and cheese, and rolls, and I just made fruit salad.

brownies are next :)

:banana: YUMM-OOOO!!!!

Didn't I tell you all... Marlynn's Meat Meet is not to be missed!!!

Do you need bowls? Spoons? I think Lisa got chips and snacky stuff...

It's tomorrow!!! We're leaving tomorow!!!!

Oh, and I WAS going to be spending tonight getting ready to leave....instead, I'm spending it moving my fridge stuff...my one in the kitchen died....so everything has to move to the basement one...sheesh.... :upsidedow

I am so soory about the fridge....the same thing happened to use about 3 years ago...I have never cooked so much in my life.

Marlynn....what can I bring for Friday?????

I am so soory about the fridge....the same thing happened to use about 3 years ago...I have never cooked so much in my life.

Marlynn....what can I bring for Friday?????

a smile!

seriously, I have plenty of everything already.

It's tomorrow!!! We're leaving tomorow!!!!

Oh, and I WAS going to be spending tonight getting ready to leave....instead, I'm spending it moving my fridge stuff...my one in the kitchen died....so everything has to move to the basement one...sheesh.... :upsidedow

Yikes! Glad you have another one handy. :thumbsup2

Have fun, Gals! And for the rest of us, please take notes!!!
Who's at the vendor faire?
What's the latest and greatest products?
How did you like the classes you took?
What did you not take that you wish you had?
What did you take that you didn't use?
and PHOTOS!

Well, I am back from Maine and sooooooo excited for this tonight! (I have 2 classes tonight!) :woohoo: I need this...no kids, no questions, no nothing but me for 2 days! Sigh...

So I'll be around tonight...My classes are at 6 and 7:30, I think... And then I have a class at 8:30 tomorrow morning and then I shop! :) What time (I apologize if I missed that over the last week or so...) is the Meat Meet? Where are we meeting? Can I bring anything (except for my camera)?? Then I have to work in the afternoon...:(, but I'll be back for the crop:)! This is going to be FUN!!!:woohoo:

Well, I am back from Maine and sooooooo excited for this tonight! (I have 2 classes tonight!) :woohoo: I need this...no kids, no questions, no nothing but me for 2 days! Sigh...

So I'll be around tonight...My classes are at 6 and 7:30, I think... And then I have a class at 8:30 tomorrow morning and then I shop! :) What time (I apologize if I missed that over the last week or so...) is the Meat Meet? Where are we meeting? Can I bring anything (except for my camera)?? Then I have to work in the afternoon...:(, but I'll be back for the crop:)! This is going to be FUN!!!:woohoo:

Welcome back!! I sent your contact list...check your PM's for it...

The Meat Meet will be on the second floor where the sitting area is. Marlynn said it will start around 11:45 and last until approx 1:15.

I'll be shopping in the morning Friday before the meet too, so look for my LGMH...

Look for the balloons at the crop on Friday...silver stars w/ LGMH that say DIS Boards.

Acccccccccccckkkkk!

I need that smilie that runs around!

I haven't finished packing up my stuff.... the problem is that I have too much and can't choose what to take.

I want to leave in about an hour. I have to drop off DD, go to the bank, go to Walmart and print an 8X10 pic that I need for a class tomorrow and get down to VF by noon for the early crop!

Hey Mickster! I'm in your 6pm class tonight. I'll have a 2008 WDW backpacky purse and I'm wearing a pink t-shirt.

Sweet! I have no idea what I am wearing...probably a Mickey shirt...I'll let you know... :) See you then...

Welcome back!! I sent your contact list...check your PM's for it...

The Meat Meet will be on the second floor where the sitting area is. Marlynn said it will start around 11:45 and last until approx 1:15.

I'll be shopping in the morning Friday before the meet too, so look for my LGMH...

Look for the balloons at the crop on Friday...silver stars w/ LGMH that say DIS Boards.

I have no idea what time I get lunch, but I most certainly will look for you guys when I do!

I'm back from my 2 classes tonight. they were really great! I made 2 cool projects (and DH said that they are way better than some dumb ol' book on a shelf...well, thanks honey...) So here is the picture of the Disney one...
dsp_Popup.cfm
It is super cute and I can't wait to put pictures on to it! acidfree.com is the site where you can get it and other cute things... The other one is by awesomealbums.com and it is so cute! It is a mini rolodex album...they have all sorts of stuff for that one. I'll take pictures tomorrow... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter