~CKC Valley Forge 2008~

Well, I can get you one of the Disney Wall hanging kits. I think they are $30. I think I can also get you one of the kits for the rolodex too. I am shopping this morning. let me know. :)

Well, I can get you one of the Disney Wall hanging kits. I think they are $30. I think I can also get you one of the kits for the rolodex too. I am shopping this morning. let me know. :)

While I would love it, I already spent the money I had set aside for this -- you know to help me get over my disappointment. Thanks for the offer!

See everyone later! I am too busy to make it to the Meat Meet. I'll be at my 3:10 class and the crop tonight!

Hey DEB... did you get the text message???????? I texted messaged you this morning from DsS's phone.. He spent more time laughing at me yelling at the phone because it took so long to type.. of course Buffy doesn't help talking to me on my cell phone and laughing at me because I'm text message stupid!

I'm back from my 2 classes tonight. they were really great! I made 2 cool projects (and DH said that they are way better than some dumb ol' book on a shelf...well, thanks honey...) So here is the picture of the Disney one...
dsp_Popup.cfm
It is super cute and I can't wait to put pictures on to it! acidfree.com is the site where you can get it and other cute things... The other one is by awesomealbums.com and it is so cute! It is a mini rolodex album...they have all sorts of stuff for that one. I'll take pictures tomorrow... :)

OMG that is so sweeT!!! I'm gonna have to do this for DH's Christmas..and probably his friend at work.. he is a Tink fan.. think I could adjust it to do TINK????

I missed the meet! I didn't get to eat lunch until close to 2!
Our booth was INSANE!
I'll look for some LGMH tomorrow!

Nancy: I was just with Deb (and Marlynn and mla1977 and chiefdragon and sharond and Deb's friends) at the crop and she did get the text about SIOH and Dalton. :)

We had a great time. I'm pretty tired though... :)

Nancy: I was just with Deb (and Marlynn and mla1977 and chiefdragon and sharond and Deb's friends) at the crop and she did get the text about SIOH and Dalton. :)

We had a great time. I'm pretty tired though... :)

Great!! Thank you!!! I was hoping that she got it and you all would be with her!!! Yeah!!!! Makes me feel better!!!!

Hey, can I bother you for the directions of the DISNEY thing you showed us??? I was telling DH about it and he seems really interested... so it would be a surprise if I do it for him...

The wall hanging? It is super easy to put together, it was a kit... I'll find the apper and scan it for you. You'll just need to modify it so you don't need the kit. :)

The wall hanging? It is super easy to put together, it was a kit... I'll find the apper and scan it for you. You'll just need to modify it so you don't need the kit. :)

Could I get you to send the directions to me too?

Thanks.

:flower3:

I survived my first CKU! I loved all of my classes, and soon as I do some finishing touches, I'll post some pics. I just have one question: when can we start planning/booking for next year? :lmao: I can't wait to go again!!! :woohoo:

WooHoo!!! I had a GREAT TIME!!! It went soooooo fast! I'll post some class reviews and pics from the crop, but I had F U N!! I came home with some great memories, and even had money left :confused3

Crop was great! I saw some really great swap things. 3 of us there were working on swaps...how funny is that?

Nancy, yes I got the text, and thanks so much!! I'm text challenged too, and I wanted to send you one back, but it takes me so long, and I only had 20 min between classes. :lmao: Really, it's insane, my kids can text w/o even looking...me...it's an event...first I need to get the reading glasses just to see the phone...then texting takes me sooo long... But I got it, and I really appreciate the effort you took to send it!!

We are already planning for next year...

I survived my first CKU! I loved all of my classes, and soon as I do some finishing touches, I'll post some pics. I just have one question: when can we start planning/booking for next year? :lmao: I can't wait to go again!!! :woohoo:

I didn't see you! Sorry we missed eachother! Next year...

As for next year, they start posting in the late winter early spring... We are already planning for next year too.

Yes that is the one... I was thinking of maybe using the mickey license plate size 5.5 and just templating the extra holes on the bottom by turning it upside down and than I could join them like the wall hanging!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!

Could I get you to send the directions to me too?

Thanks.

:flower3:
You big ol' copy cat! :rotfl: :hippie:

WooHoo!!! I had a GREAT TIME!!! It went soooooo fast! I'll post some class reviews and pics from the crop, but I had F U N!! I came home with some great memories, and even had money left :confused3

Crop was great! I saw some really great swap things. 3 of us there were working on swaps...how funny is that?

Nancy, yes I got the text, and thanks so much!! I'm text challenged too, and I wanted to send you one back, but it takes me so long, and I only had 20 min between classes. :lmao: Really, it's insane, my kids can text w/o even looking...me...it's an event...first I need to get the reading glasses just to see the phone...then texting takes me sooo long... But I got it, and I really appreciate the effort you took to send it!!

We are already planning for next year...

You are so welcome... I'm so text challenged... the kids are still laughing at me.. I told them for a while there will be one letter acronyms..
F: Get your butt home NOW!
D: Don't smart off to me!
B: Better get home on time or else

I'm awake! (for now, lol.)
Had a great time but I am worn out!

And I feel bad because I forgot something yesterday.....

Happybelated Birthday Debbie!!!

I think I'll start another thread later for class and crop reviews. Now I need to finish unpacking as I left everything in my trunk each day.

Happybelated Birthday Debbie!!!

Thanks Marlynn, but you aren't late at all....It's today :lmao:

So is everyone OK with me posting pics on the public boards? Our balloons were great (thanks to Marlynn and her handy stapler). But for some reason the peeps in the room kept laughing and saying "how many scrapbookers does it take to attach LGMHs to balloons?" And they got pics too :upsidedow

Anyway, I'll post some pics of my projects and reviews on the new thread too. Right now, I'l just organizing everything, and playing with everything...

Thanks Marlynn, but you aren't late at all....It's today :lmao:

So is everyone OK with me posting pics on the public boards? Our balloons were great (thanks to Marlynn and her handy stapler). But for some reason the peeps in the room kept laughing and saying "how many scrapbookers does it take to attach LGMHs to balloons?" And they got pics too :upsidedow

Anyway, I'll post some pics of my projects and reviews on the new thread too. Right now, I'l just organizing everything, and playing with everything...

:rotfl2: well then just a plain old Happy Birthday to You!!!

the balloons WERE great.... however they did not survive the heat in my car yesterday. I went out last night to eat my sandwich for dinner and get my stuff for the crop and the balloons would only float about 2.5 feet high. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter