Debbie, do you still have my number?

14 days!!! OOOHHHHH YYYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!
dance011.gif
dance015.gif
dance014.gif
dance015.gif
dance014.gif
dance011.gif

Anyone that wants to be on the contact list please PM me your info...including if you are staying at the hotel or are a day tripper...

Please send MarlynnP your class list if you want to be included...she has an awesome spread sheet of us all...

I just sent a PM because I added the Friday crop! I am soooo excited!

WooHoo!! It's going to be F U N!!!

So, what is everyone bringing to work on? I'm thinking about bringing swap stuff...because it's small, and easy to pack...

I just went through my books and I am way behind! :) Shocker...

Anyway, I think that I may bring one of the kids' books to work on...

DD is caught up to 12/06, DS is caught up to 10/06 and the family is caught up to 5/06...Oh boy...I'm in trouble...

I don't know what I am bringing yet :scared1:

I need to start printing pics and packing!

Everyone have their LGMH's? Last year one of the instructors noticed mine on my bag and said "Disboards right?" Did I tell you all that? It was really funny!

I'll also be wearing my giant Mickey Icon earrings...

The crop tables will have LGMH balloons...

Marlynn is planning the DIS Meat Meet on Friday, not sure time yet, but place last year was a seating area on the second floor... if you want to bring something, she would be the one to ask...

Did we forget anything? :confused3

Can you tell I'm a little
happy093.gif

Debbie,
I love the running/dancing smiley!

What and when is the DIS Meat Meet? And what time is everyone planning on meeting for dinner? I am going to work my butt off this week and early next week so that when I leave for my class on Friday afternoon I am done for the weekend and don't have to go back to work until Monday.

FYI- there is a water main break up the street from the convention center right now (or at least as of my commute this morning). Shouldn't have any effects on next week though. What is it with SE PA and their water mains? Shouldn't they just start doing maintenance so that there are fewer actual breaks?

What and when is the DIS Meat Meet? And what time is everyone planning on meeting for dinner? I am going to work my butt off this week and early next week so that when I leave for my class on Friday afternoon I am done for the weekend and don't have to go back to work until Monday.

The DIS Meat Meet was something Marlynn did last year. It was lunch. It's going to be Friday, not sure the timing, have to see what time she wants to set up, but we set up in the large seating area on the second floor, and sat and ate yummies that Marlynn brought....sammies, salads, dessert...let me tell you, she went all out and it was YUMM-O!! :worship: So, we had so much fun she has offered to do it again...

Mmm... that does sound fun. I only work a block away. Maybe I could sneak over to meet everyone during lunch, then head back to work before my class in the afternoon. Did you get my PM with my cell #?

I got coupons in my email today!!!!

The meat meet will start around 11:45 and last until approx 1:15.

Debbie~ I was thinking I could just wheel in the entire cooler and then when were were done we could wheel it to your room until dinner. We both have classes at 1:50. Does that work for you???

Mmm... that does sound fun. I only work a block away. Maybe I could sneak over to meet everyone during lunch, then head back to work before my class in the afternoon. Did you get my PM with my cell #?

I got a bunch of PM's, I think I have yours too.

Come and have lunch! It's so much fun to have faces for the names! Are you doing the crop too?

I got coupons in my email today!!!!

Does anyone know if there will be coupons for the trade show on the website like last year? I am going for a short bit fri morning to shop on the way to a reuinion in the poconos and want to have the coupons all reviewed and printed and know where to look beforehand.

Bummed I'm missing all the dis-fun....

These people sent me their contact info:

marlynnp
Mickster
mla1977
SharonD150

Did I miss anyone? Anyone else want to join us for the Meat Meet...at the crop tables?

Can I join you for the Meat Meet and, if so, what could I bring? I live only a short distance away and will be there Friday AM for shopping, then a 11:10 class, more shopping, driving home, then back for the evening crop. On Saturday, I will be driving up for some classes, going home to get DD for her class and then checking into the hotel for the rest of the day while I do classes and the Saturday crop. Woohooooo!:thumbsup2

Sure you can join the Meat Meet...the more the merrier!! Marlynn is the one to ask about what to bring...

I will be bringing swap stuff to work on... what is everyone else bringing?

6 days!!!
jumpy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter