CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

wow - those look great - so hard to pick -
i think i will sign up for a few - when do sign ups open?
i dont think i will stay over - i am only 20 mins from there and work in hartford - right down the street -
jennifer

My wish list, I may drop 1 or 2, not sure yet.

Thursday
7:30 - 8:30 Vacation Memories (I'll just drive in for this one)

Friday
9:50 - 10:50 Latest and Greatest
11:10 - 12:10 Fun and Fast Journalling

lunch

3:10 - 4:10 All My Children
6-7 Family Memories
7-11:30 crop or dinner with the girls or both??

Saturday
11:10 - 12:10 All over the map
12:30 - 1:30 Absolute Organization
1:50 - 2:50 Disney through the Years

Just making sure you know this - Vacation Memories and Family Memories are basically the same thing, just with different colors/embellishments. I did Family Memories and I totally loved it, but I can also recreate it on my own now after doing it once.

I perused the class list more fully today and I starred a whole bunch of them. I have to go back and weed down. I really feel like the selection is better than Manchester was. A whole bunch excite me. And since I already know what the shopping is going to be like (and I don't believe there's anything left that I didn't buy in NH!) I'd rather spend my money on the classes.

I'm really leaning toward staying over Friday night. If you're up for sharing, Buffy - I am definitely interested.

Thank you, darling!:goodvibes

no problemo Sweet cheeks!

wow - those look great - so hard to pick -
i think i will sign up for a few - when do sign ups open?
i dont think i will stay over - i am only 20 mins from there and work in hartford - right down the street -
jennifer

Just making sure you know this - Vacation Memories and Family Memories are basically the same thing, just with different colors/embellishments. I did Family Memories and I totally loved it, but I can also recreate it on my own now after doing it once.

I'm really leaning toward staying over Friday night. If you're up for sharing, Buffy - I am definitely interested.

yep, I knew they were similar, I may drop the Thursday class.

I'm game for a roomie or 2. I sent DH an email but haven't heard back. I will call him tonight.

Okay, after reading Rebecca's recommendations, I went thru the classes again and have my eye on:

Thurs:

Vacation Memories 7:30 - 8:30 (Buffy, let's plan on carpooling on this one. We can meet at the Commuter Lot on Route 6, I'll drive from there.)

Friday:

Scheming Around - Available at 9:50-10:50 am, 11:10 - 12:10 pm, and 3:10 pm and 4:10 pm. Can do any one of the times if someone wishes to do it too but needs a specific time.

Saturday: (Buffy, again we can car pool if you decide not to stay overnight)

All Over the Map 11:10 am - 12:10 pm
Disney thru the Years 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm

Ok Lisa- either Scheming Around works for me. What time do you prefer? Anyone interested in the Fun With Cards on Fri? How about on Sat - Fast and Fun Journaling or Flocked and Fabulous?

See I liked the Scheming around. Hmmm decisions decisions.

We can definitely car pool, what commuter lot on 6? I'm trying to think.

Ok off to go look again.

See I liked the Scheming around. Hmmm decisions decisions.

We can definitely car pool, what commuter lot on 6? I'm trying to think.

Ok off to go look again.

Remember where the library and church is? Right after those, on the right heading west, before the post office is a commuter lot.

Caroline, you have yourself a classroom buddy for Scheming Around. :goodvibes If the group is going to do dinner Friday night, let's do the 3:10 -4:10 pm one.

Lisa- the 3:10 class sounds great - gives me time to do other things if I choose to. Dinner Friday is a definite. Caroline

Those classes really do look better than Manchester, especially the Disney one! Hmmmmm.......

Buffy, I took the All My Children one and it was pretty good - some cute layouts.

Remember where the library and church is? Right after those, on the right heading west, before the post office is a commuter lot.

Caroline, you have yourself a classroom buddy for Scheming Around. :goodvibes If the group is going to do dinner Friday night, let's do the 3:10 -4:10 pm one.

Hmmm never noticed it. I will look for it when I get DH next weekend. We can meet there.

Ok w/ the Flockin' crusade on this board... none of you are taking
Flocked and Fabulous.. Come on girls!!!

I guess I should look at see when this thingy is happening in Indy.. maybe the one class I will take if they offer it is Flocked and Fabulous!!!

Hi Nancy - I did list that flocking class above, and hope to sign up for it too. Looks interesting and I have never done it before.

why can't I find the description for Disney through the Years :-(

that's SOOOO not cool. I already took the other Disney class at Manchester. I still have the book to finish :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter