CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

the salad is ALWAYS Yummy!!! And i have never had a problem with any of the lunches
LOVINGTHEMOUSE - you should really come - we have a GREAT time!!! I have been working on my HARC disney book for work - the clients are loving it so far
Jennifer

I don't live too far from lovingthemouse, so maybe I could mosey on down to CT sometime, too......it would be fun to attend my first ever crop with people I feel like I know:). Lisa, could you please PM me info, too??

the salad is ALWAYS Yummy!!! And i have never had a problem with any of the lunches
LOVINGTHEMOUSE - you should really come - we have a GREAT time!!! I have been working on my HARC disney book for work - the clients are loving it so far
Jennifer

BTW, I have more stuff for you. I'm weeding out again! LOL

I don't live too far from lovingthemouse, so maybe I could mosey on down to CT sometime, too......it would be fun to attend my first ever crop with people I feel like I know:). Lisa, could you please PM me info, too??

YAY!!!! Kim is gonna come play too!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

i'd love to come and play too!!! if i can't do SDV then this would be the next best thing!!!!!:thumbsup2

PMing the lot of ya! :thumbsup2

We're having a par-tay :dance3: :dance3:

Lovingthemouse, you should have received your PM already. :goodvibes

hey what about us Beantown girls? are we allowed to join the fun?

well we don't want to intrude ...

OOH ... thank you :-)

I booked a room at the Marriot - costs a bit more but appears to be closer to the convention center. I'd love to do the Album class on Thursday but not sure I could get there by 9 am - and sure don't want another hotel night.

How many classes do you usually take at one of these things? Or is the primary motivation cropping with friends?

Lisa- I sure will try to get there- the day before, the 13th, I am running a field trip for 43 7th graders to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island. We don't get back til 9:30 pm. Since each of them will be receiving a camera- they don't know that yet, I will be at Costco getting them developed on Saturday - unless the energy level is high enough to sustain a Sat morning field trip to Lisa'a crop!!! Let's see if my DH can get me to rise and shine early?
You bet it is close enough - I can get there with little or no problem - you heard me say that, right?
If I don;t make it to this one, please pm me and let me know the date of the next one. Thanks. Hoping to meet you all, and yes, my friend and I will be in Hartford!!!!! :banana:

I booked a room at the Marriot - costs a bit more but appears to be closer to the convention center. I'd love to do the Album class on Thursday but not sure I could get there by 9 am - and sure don't want another hotel night.

How many classes do you usually take at one of these things? Or is the primary motivation cropping with friends?

Interesting, the Marriott is way closer, actually in the same parking lot. I wonder if Creating Keepsakes has a contract with Crown Plaza.
But if I stay over night I will be staying in the Marriott.

I usually take 4-5 classes a day, depending on what peeks my interest. I've never done a crop but will probably do one here if I stay onsite. I only live 45 minutes away so technically I could drive in. I'm not fond of driving into Hartford though.

Lisa- I sure will try to get there- the day before, the 13th, I am running a field trip for 43 7th graders to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island. We don't get back til 9:30 pm. Since each of them will be receiving a camera- they don't know that yet, I will be at Costco getting them developed on Saturday - unless the energy level is high enough to sustain a Sat morning field trip to Lisa'a crop!!! Let's see if my DH can get me to rise and shine early?
You bet it is close enough - I can get there with little or no problem - you heard me say that, right?
If I don;t make it to this one, please pm me and let me know the date of the next one. Thanks. Hoping to meet you all, and yes, my friend and I will be in Hartford!!!!! :banana:

You better be there girl! Hope to see you next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter