August Scrapbook Challenge - back to school time!

count me in and on the board with 7 pages. probably all I will get done this month, but it's nice to see that annual thread total go up!

2 for me tonight! And let me enjoy the fact that for one brief shining moment, I am the current page leader. :banana: It won't last long and it many never happen again but right now I am :woohoo: !!

I am up to 39 pages. I finally finished my sons preschool book. He starts back in 3 weeks :lmao:
I need to finish my oldest 4th grade book as well.
But at least I am up on the most current year right:goodvibes

I completed 3 more pages tonight so I am at 5. Hoping to get more done this weekend with the temps being so high. I think hiding in the basement is going to be high on my list.

I am on the board for the month with 1 page. I may not get many more but at least I made an effort.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I finished 5 pages this morning. I have just one page to finish up before i am done with my Cearly Cutting edge Album from CKC back in June. I have to print the pictures of my niece in order to finish that page but I plan on doing it soom.

Rebecca

I finished DS book this morning ending up with 53 pages for the month so far. I am all out of ideas and motivation.

I'm in... I got 28 pages done last week. I'm planning on scrapping next weekend also.

S :)

I am on the board. I cohosted a crop this weekend but I still got 17 pages done! I am up to DD's 2nd birthday and my goal is to finish it by the end of the month. That should be done as I know what the layouts will be... all princesses of course! :)

6 more for me this weekend, but that's probably all I'll get. DH and DS6 are coming home from their weekend trip, and I need to get the house cleaned up before they get here!

I'm on with 2 pages, just had to get something done so I could be on the board, will see what the rest of the month brings but probably not too much.

Lisa

On the board with 1! I need to get going, I am supposed to have DD's 1st grade year done before she starts 2nd grade. Hopefully I can make some progress this week.

I got 7 pages done today, 4 from last fall's Traverse City trip, 2 for my last summer flower, and 1 for a summer 2007 book. I flit around but I feel good about the pages I did.

Jumping in late this month.... sorry! We were away the beginning of the month and I took my scrapping stuff with me! I completed 18 pages while we were away and I have 10 or 12 that just need journaling to complete. I will post when I finish those!...............P

Yes, I'm still at 0!!! I'm hoping to get some more swap stuff done this week so that I can scrap this weekend!!

Y'all are doing a great job this month!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter