August Scrapbook Challenge - back to school time!

6 pages tonight! Still a couple more days to keep plugging! This is a great month for me - I plan to keep rolling right into September.

Since we're so close to the end and I'm super busy the next couple days, I'm just going to wait til Sept 1 to tally again. Then let me know if I've made any errors! You ladies have done a wonderful job this month!

please add 14 for me...got some done that last few nights, 4 done today with my friend (she brought her 2 1/2 month old DS,) so he was quite distracting with his cute smiles, cooing and such adorable little baby toes.....I can't resist baby toes :love: ......so finished up my last 2 pages tonight that I didn't finish while kissing on those baby toes.:cloud9:

that brings me to 34 for the month :cool1: I did much better than I thought.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend, see ya in September.

Lisa

Yep, still the big 0 for me, and I know I won't get any done tonight. But, I'm ready to be off and running for September!! :dance3:

4 more yesterday. Not sure if I'll have time to scrap today - I'm hoping to get all my errands done early - I'd like to squeeze out a couple more layouts for the month!

Okay, I got 1 done last night!! But I am going to the crop at the LSS and hope to get some more done tonight. Nothing like last minute!:rotfl2:

Okay.... I just took a quick look at my log and I have completed 32 for the month..... not too bad, not great. I tried to get another 6 done yesterday, but ran out of time and didn't quite get them done. Oh well...... P

I got another 7 done. I am working on our March 06 WDW trip. If I could just sit down with no distractions from DD, bet I could pump out some pages!!

Great job everyone!

No more for me this month but I'm raring to go for September:thumbsup2

Okay, went to the crop last night and only got 4 LO's done. I had hoped for more, but was too busy yakking!

You must have changed the numbers just as I posted - sorry!

Great job, NEE!! Way to go!!

Everyone did an awesome job this month!! I'll update the annual thread on Monday (just in case there are last minute additions for August)! :cool1:

I can't believe I did so many this month! I guess this is what happens when you stop swapping! ;)

I never thought I'd win one of these monthly challenges! What a thrill!

I'll try to put the September thread up tomorrow night or Monday.

Congrats NEE!!!

But I really want to see you in more swaps, please. Love your stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter