August Scrapbook Challenge - back to school time!

Updated, sorry for the delay. Great start MyLittlePiglet. Great job getting pages done everyone! Every little bit helps get us caught up!

Updated, sorry for the delay. Great start MyLittlePiglet. Great job getting pages done everyone! Every little bit helps get us caught up!

I added two more on 8/18, they didn't get into my total. I think (IF I count right lol, ) I should have 24.

Steph

ETA: Sorry, it looks like I posted too soon. Not that those two will make a difference, lol, I'll never win one of these!!!

Thanks now if only I didn't find a stupid logo I wanted to include on one of those pages as I was straightening my scrap stuff tongiht :headache: Oh well I think there is room on one of the pages if not maybe I just make a new page with that and a bunch of journaling.

got 10 pages done the last couple of nights, a friend is coming over thursday while our girls are at school, hope to crank out a few more for the month and get to 30.

Lisa

I did 2 more pages today, bringing my total to 6 for the month. I posted pics in the CCS virtual scrapbook as they are the first 2 pages of our 2007 WDW trip:).

5 more for me. One more page and I finish January 2007, but I realized I need some stuff I have a work to finish it. OH well. That makes my total 17 for the month. Only 13 more and I can get a smile :) Keeping my fingers crossed for time on Tuesday after drs appointment.

My sister and I got a bunch of pages done today. I got 16 done tonight. Woo-hoo!! :banana:

well, August was a big fat bust for me. :sad:

Do what I did, get at least ONE page done. I HAVE to get on the board each month now. I feel silly only getting one page done but if not for this challenge I would have zero. One is better than none, at least that is what I tell myself.

Good luck in September.

Do what I did, get at least ONE page done. I HAVE to get on the board each month now. I feel silly only getting one page done but if not for this challenge I would have zero. One is better than none, at least that is what I tell myself.

Good luck in September.

I kind of got 3 pages done but I'm trying to decide if I should journal on them. So I'm just leaving them for now. I may get a page or 2 done after school starts.

5 more for me. This not working stuff really helps me scrap!! :lmao:

please add 10 more for me. This is the best month I have had in a long while. :cool1:

Okay, I was feeling this strong creative pull tonight, so I literally threw everything that was on top of my scrap desk onto the floor, and went to work. I did 13 pages. I'd like to keep going, but now I have to put all the stuff back. :eek:

this most but the "four more for me" group :lmao: please add 4 more for me too.

Lisa

5 more for me again (easter photos done!!!!) that brings me up to 22. I am trying to figure out my positive pregnancy test page is anyone has suggestions. (that from back in February, in case anyone is behind ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter