August Scrapbook Challenge - back to school time!

Fran98765

DIS Veteran
August is here, and another month of our challenge to get you motivated to get pages done! Post if you are in for the month and I will keep the running total! Please post your totals when you have completed pages including journaling.

If you choose to accept this mission, your first smilie will be earned at 30 pages!

Start your engines and lets have a great month!
Fran

AlexWyattMommy - 6
ariel & eric - 12
aroyer - 23 (nice last minute bump!)
BernardandMissBianca
bigbabyblues - 24
cobbler - 8
DisneyJan - 1
fireplug
Fran98765 - 51 (mine don't count) :woohoo: :yay:
Honeybehr1 - 63 :woohoo: :yay:
jennyL - 4
Kim1964 - 8
ksjayhawks
Macca1111
Madisonznana - 14
mantaz - 30 :woohoo:
MazdaUK - 17
Mickeyteacher - 28
mommy2mrb - 34 (awesome last minuteness!) :woohoo:
MyLittlePiglet - 22
New England Eeyore - 71 :woohoo: :yay: :dogdance: (nice come from behind to win)!
pjlla - 32 (another awesome bump) :woohoo:
plgrn - 18
PrincessNancy96 - 8
rlovew - 8
RRBB
StitchIsOurHero
tiggerfan6
TPCShauna - 3
vanyel - 14
Yzerbear19 - 21

Smilies:
Leader = Dogdance
30 = Blue Woohoo Smilie
50 = Jumping Yay Smilie
75 = ?
100 = ?

I am in- I will get more done then last month. I am in the midst of reorganizing things and found a number of pages ready to be put together and a number of page kits with pictures ready to be completed so I hope to get a start on those as soon as i orgnaize things once again and have room to work.

Rebecca

I'm in! May not get too much done though with holidays. Do the layout swaps and circle journals count?

I'm in! In fact, I plan to spend most of this day scrapping:). Maybe I'll even have some numbers to post by the end of the day:).

Do the layout swaps and circle journals count?

They sure do! Some months my CJ pages are the only layouts I got done!

Count me in for this month too! I failed my goal miserably in July (20 out of 40). I will set my goal back to 30 for this month - only 1 swap left "on the books" so I should have no excuse!

Count me in as well. I hope I can get my kids school books done - they start the new year at the end of the month :rotfl:

Don't know how much I'll actually get done, but count me in for the month.

Sign me up. I will get some pages done not sure in which books yet though!

Squid

Count me in. I know I'll have my layout swap at least this month. My week of scrapping with my sister hasn't worked out well yet. Other things just keep coming up but we'll see how the weekend goes.

Here I am, the 2nd day of August and I have 3 pages done....woohoo!!! I've been scrapping most of the day, and I did 3 more pages in my "It's All About Me" album.

I'm in. I have CJ that need to be done, so I'll get some pages in at least. Won't get to a smilie, but that's okay by me.

Sign me up. My goal is to catch up on my dance book and to catch up on my youngest son's school and soccer book.

I'm in! My goal is to get 100 pages done this month. Now, that's probably not going to happen, since it's back to school month, but I'm going to try! :thumbsup2

I'm in too! I'd like to finish our WDW album this month, but we'll see. We have company coming this weekend, and they're staying for about a week.

(for my own reference, I'm starting this month with our pictures from the Living Seas)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter