August Scrapbook Challenge - back to school time!

3 more for me and I am DONE with my book from our trip to NY.:cool1: :cool1:

I will leave it out to suprise the kiddos tomorrow

If I am scraping an autogrpah book for our upcoming trip are pages done when I am done doing what I can on them or are they complete when I have the autograph? What about the photopages can they be considered done before the photo is on because they are going to be premade and just slap the photo on kinda page? Just one photo. Thanks
M

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a page is considered complete when the photo and journalling are completed.

I'M here, well into the month, but here never the less! But I only have 5 pages done so far. I made the cutest altered recipe box
recipe1.jpg

And I spent yesterday making cards. I only got 5 done, but that was because my dgd was helping!!

I didn't do so stellar last month (it was CRAZY! :crazy:) but would love to join again and have another go. Going back to school at the end of the month, so we'll see how that affects things, but I'll try again for the 30 pages. Good luck scrapping all!

I LOVE that box! What size cards does it hold?

just got home last night from Seattle....so had to check in with my Dis buddies.....I'm in for Aug, not sure how much I'll get done with school starting next week and my new office is still a mess from having to move everything from my old office for DH biz (which is going great, he has 3 jobs now, one is in WPB FL, so we might get to go to WDW for Thanksgiving week!:dance3: )

have a great day!

Lisa

The box fit 4 x6 easily.
Here is a picture of the back and the inside, there are ribbons to hold a pen.
recipe2.jpg
recipe3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter