August Scrapbook Challenge - back to school time!

I'm hoping to get some done tonight and tomorrow. My sister decided to stay until Sunday so once I get off work we are going to Archivers and then home to scrap away.

Count me in. Not sure how much I will get done with school starting and new sets of texts--that just arrived, so course--but I need to get going and this will be the boost I need.:thumbsup2

Another 2 for me :thumbsup2 and I'm off to scrap DS(7)'s school Victorian Day:)

2 more pages and several about ready to go.. I hope to get at least 30 done this weekend...here is hoping that happens!!!! :)

4 more for me today! I can't seem to make it past 4 in a day. Maybe if I quit my job I'd have more time...........

~Steph

4 more for me! Now I've got to clear the decks ready for DS(13)'s return from camp - complete with :laundy:

2 more for me today! I wanted to do more, but those took forever because my 6-yo ds insisted on "helping" me....finding things, picking things out, etc.

I have almost finished my book from our last vacation(NY) in April. I have 20 pages so far this month. :banana: :banana: more than the last few months combined :lmao:

I want in though I may not get to 30.

Sign me up for this month. I have a 2 day crop coming up this weekend. Anybody want to join us? :)

I have plans to finish DD's 2nd yr album and start something else!

I did another page in my "It's All About Me" book, so I'm up to 4 for the month:).

My sister and I didn't get too far on the actual page creating thing but we did get alot of organizing done. However I am off the board with 4 pages done so far for August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter