August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm back!

thanks nan for keeping this updated! I have updated to here, please double check your numbers!

My total for August is 15....I'm not getting many pages done but I did get 3 swaps done during this rainy weekend.

Lisa--my total should be 70. 19 from earlier in the month plus 51 from last week. Sorry if I confused you :flower3:

finished 14 pages today....MAW and baby album are complete!

Please add 34 more pages to my total..
Completed DS10's state book w/ the state name, state shape and capitals for upcoming test this year... thought it would be a great learning tool!!!

Also completed 6 of my own pages!!!

I completed 9 pages today and I got all the pictures (over 225) into Rachel's birthday album :)

updated to here!

way to go Nan and Cheryl getting those albums finished up!

edit, I finished up 8 more pages today!

been busy but on the wrong stuff LOL

I got 3 kit swaps done, 32 cards (all my christmas cards I need, a Halloween card plus all the birthday cards I will need for the rest of the year). I do however still have to make 2 special Christmas cards- 1 for my 10yr and 1 for new baby.

Also got 3 pages done sooooo my total is 18 (only 13 more to hit my goal)

That's some crazy numbers of pages that some of you have - you rock!! Wow, I am so impressed with this group!

I added another 4 to my total, and am hoping to really ramp that up this weekend since I sat and kitted about 8 sets of layouts and cleaned my scraproom to get ready for a new bunch of work!

I finished my June 2006 Disney trip this week. That was really a hard one to do since it was just a few days after my mom passed away and there was a lot of emotion in the trip and then again to scrapbook it...luckily I had the lovely LindaBabe with me on the trip and we had an wonderful time so I was reliving fun memories too!

WOOHOO!!!!! I'm on board with 42, granted they are digital but they are still pages. What a pain in the butt Shutterfly is, I won't be doing that again any time soon.
But the Nashville trip is scrapped and on it's way!!

I don't have a goal..... just what ever I get done, I get done.

Darn prednisone has me wide awake and antsy. Yes, you read that time stamp right as 4:11 am, or what ever it will say when I post.
I'm on day 3 of zero sleep, I hope this stuff is out of my system soon!

updated to here...

Buffy hope you feel better soon and can get some sleep! how much longer on your meds? great job getting the pages completed with not feeling good!

Please add another 8 to my total :) I'm hoping to get to 100 by the end of the week!

Please add 4 more to my total..

I'm hoping by the end of next week to have 50 personal pages done....and 52 pages done for the state books (7) that need complete by month's end).

Ok, off to get things rolling today!!! Enjoy!!!

Hi! I just found this board and was wondering if I can join in?! I LOVE scrapping and was just given my sister cricut as she never used it! I am super excited to get started!
I am hping to get just 5 pages done by the end of the month!:cool1:

Hi! I just found this board and was wondering if I can join in?! I LOVE scrapping and was just given my sister cricut as she never used it! I am super excited to get started!
I am hping to get just 5 pages done by the end of the month!:cool1:

:welcome:

You are more than welcome to jump right on in!!!!
Please feel free to look around and ask any questions!!! We have a lot of things going on around here..

In the scrapbooking section we have a sticky and some of us post our completed pages Disney or non-Disney it doesn't matter!!! WE love to share!!

In the swap section, you will find swaps and find a sticky up top of completed pages with swap items from our boards... (lots of inspiration there!)

Nice to have you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter