August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
This is the August scrapbooking challenge!

I will keep track of all pages 6 x 6 and larger, traditional and digital!
Know August is a busy month for a lot of us with the kids going back to school, so try to find some time for yourself and get some scrapping done where it will be cool and comfortable!

The goal for August will be 750 pages....we all did an awesome job in July, let's keep the momentum going :banana: pages to date completed 1034

If you'd like to set a goal to help motivate you let me know! :cheer2:

Have fun scrapping ladies!!!

Players and goals:
mommy2mrb - 75 pages (mine don't count) :woohoo:
ckmom97 - 50 pages
disney-akj - 10 pages :woohoo:
dsneygirl - 8 pages :woohoo:
girldreamer02 - 40 pages
JJ&JHsmom - 30 pages :woohoo:
jeniferdwn - 30 pages :woohoo:
lynner - 35 pages :woohoo:
macca1111 - 10 pages
mantaz - 20 pages :woohoo:
mazdaUK - 6 pages
newmommy 2010 - 5 pages
nutz2notz - 15 pages
nutz4dizney - 47 pages :woohoo:
PN96 - 100 pages :woohoo:
pollyannaMom - 15 pages
Reddy - 10 pages :woohoo:
SIOH - 50 pages
tamarr44 - 50 pages :woohoo:
wdwmickey - 60 pages :woohoo:

Goal Met - :woohoo:

Pages completed:

mommy2mrb - 142 pages
arizonarita - 12 pages
bamb - 42 pages
ckmom97 - 7 pages
disney-akj - 14 pages
dsnygirl - 11 pages
girldreamer02 - 12 pages
jj&jhsmom - 46pages
jacksmomma - 3 pages
jeniferdwn - 74 pages
lindababe - 27 pages
lynner - 37 pages
mantaz - 22 pages
mazdaUK - 5 pages
meyernl - 22 pages
mybestieismickey - 1 page
nutz4dizney - 42 pages
pixieflip - 9 pages
pollyannamom - 21 pages
PN96 - 255 pages :cheer:
reddy - 17 pages
SIOH - 44 pages
tamarr44 - 72 pages
wdwmickey - 107 pages

Our leader :cheer2:

I am in for 20 pages again this month. I have a Girl Scout camping trip the 19th so not sure what all is going to get done. Hopefully something tonight or tomorrow!

I'm in :thumbsup2 I'll set a target for 6 pages (as I'm away for part of the time)

Congrats on winning July's count. I have never done more than maybe 76 pages in a month so seeing people do over 100 amazes me. Keep up the great job.

I try to make my monthly goal the number of days that are in it. So that will make August's goal 31....

Since my Disney trip is this month (how did it finally arrive??)
I'm going to keep mine low since I have to pack & get things ready.

let's go for 10 pages
hope I can get more done

Congrats you Scrappin' Diva!!!

I'm in.. have already finished some pages this morning but will wait til tonight to update..
Goal this month with kids returning to school in 10 school days.... is 100 pages.. This is do-able because when the 3 kids leave, I am home alone til they return... or activities call upon me.. (I resolve to stay home and not spend any $$$).

congratulations on all your pages Lisa! I'm in, my goal for this month is 30 pages. Should be doable, Julia doesn't start back to school till August 31st. Josh needs to be in Vermont on August 26. I will have most of the month to squeeze in some scrap time.

Cassey

Thanks ladies....doing the MAW album was a big part of my total!

lots of great goals this month, will keep :cheer2: you all on!!

I finished 12 pages today! used more swap items and some just on my own too.

I'm in!! I missed my goal by just a few last month, and I have BUNCHES I need to do!! My goal is 50 this month!!

I guess I will go with 10 this month since my summer is almost over and the craziness will begin soon with back to school :eek: I am in awe of all of you ladies that can finish so many pages!!!! I have no idea how you do it?? I can't even get in 30 :lmao:

Goals and counts updated to here!

Good luck ladies meeting those goals!

:cheer2::cheer2:

My goal for August is 35 pages. I have 2 laid out and ready to go on my scrap table!

I did something really fun last night - I pulled out one of those plastic 12 x 12 cases and sorted through it...and found this great little 8x8 scrapbook that I made probably 5 years ago. I never completed it, so all the paper and embellishments were still in the package! I finished that last night, and hope that I can use it soon make a Tinkerbell scrapbook for my niece. AND it emptied the container so I can use it for something else!

Another thing I did last month was finally finish my paper organization - my cardstock colors were still all mixed up even though everything else was very well organized. It was great to be able to break out those cardstock colors I use the most - white, brown, kraft, black and Disney red - into their own cropper hoppers so now I know exactly how much I have, rather than having everything all mixed up and having to sort through 100 pieces of paper to find two that match! So even though I didn't make my scrappy goal, my room is looking really, really good, and I feel like I am more organized.

lynner, great job on getting organized...I need to organize my cardstock again too!
sure your niece will love her new album!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter