August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

Please bring my total up to 42.
I'm not sure if I will be able to scrap again this month but I think I did good. I can't believe I went 11 pages past my monthly goal.

Just started yesterday and didn't have any goals, but the kids went back to school and life is more normal.

I have 9 pages completed! :cool1:

I have done 19 pages this month. I am going to try and get a few more done tomorrow. I am now up to April 2011 in Megan's personal scrapbook. Next month I don't think will be as productive so to speak!

Just started yesterday and didn't have any goals, but the kids went back to school and life is more normal.

I have 9 pages completed! :cool1:

welcome aboard....

I finished 2 more books (54 more pages today)... only 2 more books to go this week!!

boy, you are just cranking these out Nan :worship:

I have done 19 pages this month. I am going to try and get a few more done tomorrow. I am now up to April 2011 in Megan's personal scrapbook. Next month I don't think will be as productive so to speak!

that must feel good to get her book caught up~

I got 4 pages done today.

updated to here!

I'm almost done with the state books... finishing the last one up this morning!!! :woohoo: I was dreaming them last night... (of course it doesn't help that I did 3 books in 24 hours and working on my 4th and final one now)...

I hope to finish up some personal pages today!!! I need to order my photos for August 2011 so I can scrap them next month.. I haven't touched anything DISNEY 2008 in 2 weeks (and I'm almost done with that visit!)

PN96, I bow down to you!! That is awesome on the page total!! I couldn't imagine doing that many in one month!

way to go Nan! sure hope the kiddo's appreciate all your hard work :goodvibes

I will do a final check in tomorrow morning, so get those pages completed today!

we did awesome, making lots of individual goals and shot right past the month goal I made!

Please add 6 more pages for me. I tried scrapping by candle light and got as far as I could, but I started with the pics from the fireworks and gave up!

Cassey

PN96, I bow down to you!! That is awesome on the page total!! I couldn't imagine doing that many in one month!

Nan you are my hero :worship::worship::worship: Wow that's a lot of pages!

100 pages were my own personal items..
100 + were the state books I made for the 7 teachers at school... They were fairly quick and easy to make.. (3 x 5.75)...

I need to finish up my last little stack I have on my desk.. I have a few LOs I need to finish but my mom borrowed the cart and is bringing it back up to me this weekend...

Ok, need to finish July 2011 and work on a few MK 2008 pages today... I've got 3.5 hours left to work on these before the first one is out of school.. :surfweb:

I bow down to greatness and NAN you are GREAT!!
I could only dream of getting that much done! WOW!

I got another 6 pages for me please. Thank you.

BTW, will you please post the state book you are making, unless you already have, because I know Im not alone in saying that we would love to see it Nancy!:)

I'm home & sorting thur pics
is it possible to take too many??

I think I'm missing some photopass pics - I really thought we got some at Tusker house but I'm not seeing them - or did I just dream they took them??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter