August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

I guess I should have asked this last month, not that it really matters :goodvibes How does completed swap pages work. I have completed 56 pages for AWM's sketch swap (7 groups for 4 ladies per group and each get a 2 page layouts) . Of course, several are the same layout completed several times. One more group to go and then I want to move on to really scrapbooking my own stuff :thumbsup2

I guess I should have asked this last month, not that it really matters :goodvibes How does completed swap pages work. I have completed 56 pages for AWM's sketch swap (7 groups for 4 ladies per group and each get a 2 page layouts) . Of course, several are the same layout completed several times. One more group to go and then I want to move on to really scrapbooking my own stuff :thumbsup2

In the past... you can do it one of two ways..

You can either count the ones you did for the swap.... and you can't count the pages you complete with those swaps pages once they are returned..

or of course... you can skip counting these pages...and count them as you complete the full LOs for yourself in the future...

So, you can count the 56 now.. or later but you can't count them twice.. Kwim?

ETA: I usually just count them as I complete them once the swap is returned...but that is me.. others have counted them as they complete them for the swap.

In the past... you can do it one of two ways..

You can either count the ones you did for the swap.... and you can't count the pages you complete with those swaps pages once they are returned..

or of course... you can skip counting these pages...and count them as you complete the full LOs for yourself in the future...

So, you can count the 56 now.. or later but you can't count them twice.. Kwim?

ETA: I usually just count them as I complete them once the swap is returned...but that is me.. others have counted them as they complete them for the swap.

I will probably do what you do and count them as I complete them.

updated w/ tamarr's new totals! You go girl!!! I'll get more done during the day once the kids are back in school... next week! :( (mixed emotions on this one)

Happy to report that I was able to spend some time in my scrapbook room and completed 15 pages! I've now surpassed the 200 page mark this year, not bad since this is the 221st day of the year!

A's has half price color copies and prints every Tuesday this month...guess where I'm headed tonight? My niece's scrapbook should be back on track by the end of the month! Once I dig in to that, I'll really be cranking out the pages since most everything is just a copy of pages that have already been completed, with a few tweaks here and there.

I got 2 pages done this morning.

Took a break from the current album to do some old "found" pics, and it was really fun to see how much younger everyone looked.

My august work includes this 27 side cardstock album

2011August012.jpg

with handmade envelope pages & hand stamped cardstock because I couldn't find any Navy patterned paper

2011August021.jpg

They're going to Africa on their Honeymoon.

2011August035.jpg

And a recyled giftbag trimmed with the remnants of the wrapping paper

2011August040.jpg

It is unlikely that I will get much done this month, as I got a very last-minute teaching job, but I would still like to participate. I think I will set a goal of just 10 pages, and hopefully I get time for a lot more!

Linda - Love the book and the bag! So fun!

I printed out 24 scrapbook pages for my niece's album Tuesday night. Thank goodness they were 1/2 price because the total came to $42!! However, I will say that the copier and the paper are very, very good quality and there is very little that I will have to do with these pages aside from trim them out and add a few small borders...when you copy pages on those machines, it shrinks them down just a tad, so they end up being about 11 3/4 by 11 3/4 or so. Usually I mount them on cardstock and slip them into page protectors, but this particular book is the old CM size, so it will just require a small strip on the top and bottom of the page.

Please mark me down for 3 more pages completed this week. That will be all until next Monday or so since we are going out of town for the weekend.

Thanks! Have a great weekend everyone!

July was a big zero for me but I am back with 12 pages so far in August. Hopefully get more done as soon as I finish rearranging my scrap room.

I completed 15 pages last week and 36 pages for MDD's birthday album today for a grand total of 51 pages :dance3:

Please add 2 to my totals. :goodvibes

Sorry...I am having difficulties coloring my text and making it larger.

4 for me (Pollyannamom) this weekend.

...I am having difficulties coloring my text and making it larger.
Jacksmomma - That happened to me when I chose a different "theme" in the lower left hand corner. Some of them don't support the text changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter