August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

Thanks, Lisa! I am still in awe of your 165 pages last month! Wow!

thanks....over half was pages I'm doing for a friend's DD MAW trip so title, mats, boxes and a few paper pieces and the rest was using swap pieces so both went really fast!

I've done 5 pages today. I've not got many pics left but I don't want to order any til we've had our vacation so I can do the big bundle deal on Snapfish.

I'd love to join you all. My goal is to finish 15 pages this month. I am almost done making a book for my niece's baby shower and I am working on my solo trip book as well.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I'd love to join you all. My goal is to finish 15 pages this month. I am almost done making a book for my niece's baby shower and I am working on my solo trip book as well.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Welcome to our scrapping corner of the boards!

Will get you added to our challenge, are you scrapbooking the baby album? if so those pages will count if they are 6 x 6 or larger!!

updated to here!!

boy everyone must of been busy today not scrapping!

great job Brooke!

I'm in...my goal is 40 and I have 8 done so far. I am super close to being done with my december disney book so I will be keeping my deal to myself, which was to finish this book before I go on my disney trip next week! :banana:

I'm in...my goal is 40 and I have 8 done so far. I am super close to being done with my december disney book so I will be keeping my deal to myself, which was to finish this book before I go on my disney trip next week! :banana:

that will be nice to finish one trip up before the next one...Good Luck!

Please add 15 pages to my total. Thanks :)

got them!

I finished up my extra pages for friends MAW album - 10 pages, now to put it in sleeves and album!

I got 9 done for this month.

I have to babysit next week so hopefully I can get my last one done tomorrow
I posted above in the sticky area but not on my blog - it is time for supper again:sad2:

I posted in July that I was pretty far behind so I would like to get at least 8 or 10 done for Aug. My DH is out of town for work next week so I may be able to make some progress.

Please bring my total up to 11.

Not bad I'm averaging two a day only 18 more pages and I hit my goal of 270for the year (113 to hit my dream goal of 365 for the year)

Thanks for keeping count

I posted in July that I was pretty far behind so I would like to get at least 8 or 10 done for Aug. My DH is out of town for work next week so I may be able to make some progress.

got you added with 8 as your goal! good luck!

updated to here!

I got 2 more done today - I posted in the challenge thread (they were using last years paper piecings)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter