August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

Lisa, it always feels so good to finish off another WDW trip book!

I am relaxing at home today and have completed 4 pages so far! My head is stuffed up and my eyes are running so I'm taking a little break. I hate allergies!

It is absolutely beautiful outside right now, but hard to enjoy since the neighbor is getting a new roof :( I definitely didn't get to sleep in today, the tap, tap, tapping started promptly at 7 am. Oh well, hopefully this will not happen tomorrow.

1 page here! I am moving at a snail's pace right now, but I am trying to get into a groove with our homeschooling schedule. Hopefully once that solidifies I can move a little faster. :goodvibes

completed 18 more pages today......

and drum roll please

:rockband:

I
HAVE
COMPLETED
OUR
WDW
TRIP

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

put last few pages in protectors, and do a final count of what my total pages are for the trip! and they are 318 pages between 4 albums!

thank you ladies for all your beautiful swap pieces, couldn't of done this without all of your great work!!!

:cool1::cheer2::cheer2: :woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats on finishing your albums for your trip!!!! I am soooo far behind... But I forsee alot of scrap therapy in my future if I can sit in DS's room long enough to plan and cut with my cricut.

Cassey

Lisa, it always feels so good to finish off another WDW trip book!

I am relaxing at home today and have completed 4 pages so far! My head is stuffed up and my eyes are running so I'm taking a little break. I hate allergies!

It is absolutely beautiful outside right now, but hard to enjoy since the neighbor is getting a new roof :( I definitely didn't get to sleep in today, the tap, tap, tapping started promptly at 7 am. Oh well, hopefully this will not happen tomorrow.

hope you feel better tomorrow and can get some sleep!

1 page here! I am moving at a snail's pace right now, but I am trying to get into a groove with our homeschooling schedule. Hopefully once that solidifies I can move a little faster. :goodvibes

hey, its one less page you have to do :thumbsup2

:cool1::cheer2::cheer2: :woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats on finishing your albums for your trip!!!! I am soooo far behind... But I forsee alot of scrap therapy in my future if I can sit in DS's room long enough to plan and cut with my cricut.

Cassey
\thanks, scrapping is great therapy, anytime you want a on-line scrap buddy let me know!

Please add 7 more for today.... I hope to get more done tomorrow.. (goal of 10)....

still need to see a photo of your albums :rolleyes1

I'll get to that, Lisa.. I promise... I'll do that as soon as PJ leaves for her party! If it's not up by 5pm text me a reminder!!!!!

Hi:wave2:
I havnt been here for so long I think Ive almost forgotten how to do it!
Would you please put me down for 3 pages please?
I havnt been able to scrap since we left for Hawaii and its good to be able to be back!

Please add 7 more pages to my total; I happily worked the day yesterday in my scraproom and got lots done!

The roof got done yesterday and it was blessedly quiet this morning! I went over to Archivers to join a crop that a friend of mine was hosting. I had a wedding to go to today so I had to leave there at 2 in order to make a couple of stops on the way home (pick up a card because I didn't feel like making one) and make sure I was ready (and beautiful :) ) on time....

SO, at almost 2 o'clock I was just cutting the final embellishment to finish up the layout, having had a wonderfully relaxed time chatting and scrapping (and shopping), when the manager came in to chat....and said "I wonder why this clock is an hour behind?!?!?!":scared1: Yes, it was already THREE o'clock! OMG! I ran out of there so fast I forgot to pay for the 6 pieces of paper I purchased! My heart was racing and I was so flustered, but managed to get home, sent DH to the store for a card, and get ready...we were actually early to the wedding.

What a day!

welcome back Rita!

Lynner, that must of been a panic, happy you made it in time!
and you have made you goal :thumbsup2

we are updated!

19 done for me this weekend. . .trying to get my mojo back and be a woman on a scrappin' mission!! If I don't, I'm gonna get wayyyyy behind! (As opposed to the majorly behind I am now! :rotfl2:)

great job ladies!

Michelle, you made you goal :thumbsup2

and we are at 828 so far for the month....can we make it to 900???

Please add 11 more for me.. Personal pages were on today's agenda! I need to cut out another set of state stuff for another book tonight.. My goal is to cut them at night and put them together in the mornings so I can scrap personal stuff all day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter