Are you a Single WDW fan

I have a couple of ?s -what is the KTK tour?
Re: Disney Cruise-how much more is it for a single person in their own cabin? I thought that it was the equivilent of 2 passengers. Val S.

The quote for price on cruisin "Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Third, fourth & fifth Guest prices valid with two full fare Guests in the same stateroom."
On a regular cruise line if you are brave they will hook you up with someone else.
I figured if I have to pay that much I would have my daughter & grandaughter go with me. They thought that was a great idea.

Jill:yo-yo: :sunny:

Hi ya,

I'm single and 42 in September and I absolutely adore Disney.

I've been to disney 3 times so far and on one of those occasions I went solo. I could'nt get anyone to go with me on one of my trips because of work commitments, I did'nt want to miss out so I made the decision to go solo. Although it was daunting at first, once I was on the plane from the uk I was fine.

Because I had travel to disney 6 months earlier, when we reach sanford airport every thing was easy because I remember it from my previous trip. On that solo trip I met a lot of new people old and young. Got a few phone numbers from guys at a conference at my hotel (but never called them) but enjoyed the attention I got. Although I missed family and firends back in the uk, they were only a phone call away if I needed to talk.

The lasting memory I have of my solo trip was going to sea world and watching shamu's show and getting soaking wet because i sat near the front row seats. Shopping was a pleasure as I could go when and where I wanted. Everything I did on that trip was fanastic because I only had to think about myself.

On my next trip I will be taking my 12 yr old niece, so most of the holiday will be geared towards her. It will still be a great trip as always. :sunny:

pirate: ::yes:: I TOO AM A SOLO TRAVELER TO DISNEY WORLD. KIDS ARE ALL GROWN UP(40AND 42 YEARS OLD) AM WELL OVER 30 AND LOVING IT. WHEN I SHOW PEOPLE MY PICTURES OF MY TRIP TO DISNEY, THEY TELL ME THAT I DO NOT EVEN SHOW MY AGE. JUST LOVE MEETING PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THE UNITED STATES. NEXT TRIP COMING UP NOW IN 5 BIG DAYS. CAN HARDLY WAIT. THIS WILL BE MY 16 TRIP. WAS GOING WITH MY BROTHER BUT HE GOT DISNEY'D OUT. HE IS NOT A BIG FAN.:sunny: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :wave: :cool:JUST TURNED 62

im going to be 20..single and love disney..just wanted to join on your board if thats okay :)
trinibjill--i saw on yhour location that i probalby live close to you.im in columbus!

Welcome BlueEyes101817! You will find some of the most kind, genuine and helpful people anywhere right here on this board.

We are glad to have you! :wave2:

Hi my name is Janet @ I am a divorced 43 yo DISNEY addict also! my last trip in May to Florida my frined Don and me went to Clearwater- he wanted to drink- I wanted Disney, so I packed us up and move to Disney. Next day he was on a plane home.
This was the BEST 4 nights I have ever spent in Disney!! I am glad he went home!

All my friends- just do not get it!:earseek:

Three cheers for you, Janet! I would have done the same thing! Here's a big Texas "congrats" for your decision! ::yes::

Hi Janet,
i'm a divorced 45 yr old. I also love disney. I'll be there in Dec. are you planning another trip soon. Glad you had a good time.
Valerie

Hi all:wave2:

Also single and 25 have to give you credit I have never done the solo trip myself. Always trapping some unexpected family member into joining me. This will be my 6 trip to the world and my third at x-mass time. I do have one question though do your non disney friends get a glazed look in there eyes when you bring up another one of you upcomming disney vacations?:teeth:

Hi, I'm also a 45 year old divorced disney addict from Mass. I'll be flying down this Tuesday. Hopefully Ivan won't be to bad.
Going Solo is so much fun that one just cannot explain it.

I've never gone over the Christmas Holiday, but I may try to get back down there.

My clock just wont go down fast enough

Originally posted by B'rer Karen
The KTK tour IS awesome. I highly recommend it. I'm doing the Backstage Magic tour on my upcoming trip by myself. I think tours our great activities for solo travellers.

I did the Backstage Magic tour last year as a solo traveler and loved it! This is a great tour and answered many of my questions. Our tour included looking behind the scenes of Body Wars, with that attraction down most of the time now (I think), I wonder what will substitute for it.

Have a great time!

Diane

Any solo travelers planning to be there November 25 - December 5? If so, want to try and meet.

diane

Wondering what solo travelers have done for ground transportation? I am arriving a couple of days ahead of my friend and cannot decide between Mears or a Town Car. Suggestions, please?

Thanks much!
Christine::MinnieMo

Originally posted by BaciBecky
Wondering what solo travelers have done for ground transportation? I am arriving a couple of days ahead of my friend and cannot decide between Mears or a Town Car. Suggestions, please?

Thanks much!
Christine::MinnieMo

While Mears would be more economical, I always go with the town car. For me the money is worth the time savings. Because I would invariably be one of the first ones on the van, would have to wait for the van to fill, and then would end up being the last one dropped off. And on the return they want to pick you up so darn early for your flight. Also, I use the grocery stop. Plus I just like feeling pampered. But it's really just a personal choice thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter