Are you a Single WDW fan

Montana Minnies

A New Generation of Mouseketeers
:wave: Hi all:)
I have a similar thread on a different forum, but was curious as to know if there are any like myself single, 30 years young or older and love WDW. I thought it would be fun to see if there are any others like myself who are single and love WDW:) Although this thread is entiltled For Adults and Solo Travelers, being solo does not necessarily mean you are not married or do not have a significant other.
If I get any responses I thank you;)

:earsgirl:
:wave: "Montana Minnies"
Enid

Yes, I am a single WDW fan. I like how you put it, "30 years young or older." That's so much better than age 30 or older. We're all young at heart! :wave2:

I'm counting down the hours now - I'll be in the World in less than 72. At this time on Saturday I hope to be enjoying Fantasmic! ::yes:: ::MickeyMo

Hello :wave:
I am a single Disney fan - over the specified age, but young at heart (most of the time!) I just discovered this Forum and hope to learn how to make some solo trips. I have always traveled in groups before and it has proven difficult to find people who want to share Disney. I am looking forward to some exciting new adventures.

Happy trips for everyone!

:boat:

Thanks Billybaruch & Txpixie for your replies:)
My sister and I went to WDW last summer on the FTP and were able to stay at the AKL, first time we have stayed on property. We really enjoyed it. When we go back she talked me into writing on the Dis Boards and I have really enjoyed that too. There is so much information that I was not even aware of, it has been a lot of help for when we go again next summer with 8 other family members. We range in ages 14-84 years young. I am sure looking forward to going again! :)
:wave2:
"Montana Minnies"
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

I'm a single WDW fan. Over 30 chronologically, but probably a teen at heart and in love with Goofy.

Friends and family think I'm crazy for going to WDW as often as I do, but then they just don't get it. What better place to be than at the Happiest Place on Earth?

Terri

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, txpixie</b>

Thank you for the welcome. I am glad a friend told me about this, and I can't wait to see what I will find out. As you can see. this is my first foray into posting, so far so good. I am intrigued by the idea of going on a solo trip. It had not occurred to me that was a possibility until I started reading the postings.
Thanks again :big grin:

Hi, I fit perfectly in this post. I am 30ish and a few years and a single disney fan as well. Some people may consider my fetish childish but it is truly the one place in the world that makes me feel like I'm 8 and sooooo happy to be there. We all need that in life sometimes (and especially for me this year as it certainly has been a year). My first solo trip here is in about 30 days and I am really beginning to get geared up.:bounce: I will post how my trip goes when I return. Its nice to know I am not alone.::MinnieMo

I am also single (no children) and in my early 30s. I have never traveled to WDW on my own but may give it a try some day. WDW and DIS are very addicting and my addiction has gotten worse since I purchased DVC. My family makes fun of my addiction but on our last trip they weren't laughing when we used tips that I learned off of everyone here. Without the planning tips and knowledge from everyone on this board we would have never been able to accomplish so many quality activities in such a short period of time. Needless to say, I have now been nominated as WDW planner for our family.

I am single and well over the 30 age requirement (think at least a decade!)

I go to WDW solo all the time and have a great time. I will admit that I travel solo on business and have gone to Europe solo so I am pretty used to the solo part. Disney is great solo vacation though.

Thanks to all for your replies:)
I was worried I would not get many responses or someone would take my question the wrong way. I usually travel with my older sister and both of us are single, I was just mainly curious if there were more like us out there so thanks for your answers. I don't know why I used 30 as my base age because I am in my 40's. Anyway I am happy to hear from any and all age groups who enjoy WDW as much as I and my sister do. This summer there will be 8 of us going for a family get together to WDW. Of the 8, 6 of us (you could say) are single. We have one teenager(niece) one senior citizen(mom), two 20 year olds(two more nieces), and one in her 50's(older sister). My brother and his wife are the only marrieds on this trip. I know my sister, 2 of my nieces and myself are really looking forward to this summer when we go. :sunny:
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo
"Montana Minnies":wave:

Montana Minnie, as your next trip involves at least a group of 8 check into the new "Magical Gatherings" that Disney just announced. Check on mousesavers and these boards for info, you may find the info to be very useful.

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I'm a single 23-year-old WDW addict. :) That's a good thing, though!

Hi, my name is Amy and I am a Disney addict. (and the crowd says....Hi Amy) I'm in my 40's (check out birth year in "user"--same year as Disneyland’s birth) and single. I've haven’t been to Disney solo, but I have been to Disneyland solo. Have to agree that many people think I’m crazy to go back again and again. I’ve introduced a few people to WDW. Some of them get it and some of them don’t’

I am 39. I don't see any point in being ashamed of one's age.

Relentlessly single and hopelessly Disney-addicted.

OK I have been pulled into this subject before. One of the few guys on this board but I am single and now-a-days most of trips are solo. Been told I am embarrassing to some others in the.......hang on Hotel California is on the Digital cable Music ....wow I was in the Army in Germany when it was released.....OK back now I split my vacations between Vegas and WDW. No more beaches for me I am tired of fighting do gooders trying to roll me back into the ocean. Not your normal vacationer last trip I did a Pool Bar study. Favorite attractions are POC Cranium Command Dawa and Tune-In.
RussH

wow...great idea for a thread......

I too have been to Disney at least 8 times solo now. OK I'm in the lower 40 bracket, but when at Disney, you would never know it. I sometimes find it so hard to find others that want to go, so I just say ok and I'll see ya when I get back.

To think all of this began with a mouse........wow who would have known.

Hi,

Another male who has already been to Disney World solo (in October, 2000 for a week) and is going solo again for eleven nights in early December, 2003, staying in All Star Music.

I can't wait!

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter