April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Those are a great motivator. . .I gotta get to work to get one of those!! :)

I thought they might motivate people to move up just a bit- Like if I just finish another 2 pages I can have a smilie! I know that I am working to get my pages done so I can get to the next level in the annual thread. I have to do another 30 something more to move up. Of course after that move it will be a few months before I move up since the next jump is pretty high.

Rebecca

OK, I did another 6 pages over the weekend. Not as much as I would have liked, but it's better than nothing :)

I did another 31 pages today! I'm hoping to keep up the momentum. Thanks to all of you that I've swapped with this past year--I used LOTS of swap items!! :thumbsup2

That puts me at 59 for the month! :banana:

I had better get off this DIS and go put my cacti on my pages so SIOH doesn't take away my smilie.

AWM--you're probably safe from me! I just wanted the dancing banana!! :banana:

Updated through here so SIOH and Mickeyteacher you both got your dancing bananas.

Rebecca

Yeah smilies! That's ridiculously motivating...too bad I have to go to bed so I can teach tomorrow...I want to go do more right now! Banana here I come! :banana:

Finally managed to get 5 pages done :thumbsup2 DS(7) also did the first 2 pages of his new scrapbook - could he join the boards as Kicky? I doubt he'll do 20 pages all year but he's always hanging over my shoulder when I'm on here or scrapping .
I did get loads of recipes printed out for my recipe books though so hopefully I'll be cranking up that total:woohoo:

Updated through here.

NEE- You are still averaging more than 1 a day which I think is great. (although I guess you will slow down once you are away- I can't wait to meet you)

MazdaUK- I added your son- one can never be too young to get started.

Good luck on keeping the scrapping up everyone.

Rebecca

Thanks, Rebecca! Now that you put it that way I feel better! I have been trying to scrap at night when I get home from work, even if it's just getting things together for the next day. For some reason late nights are my most productive time anyway, so might as well take advantage of that. My totals for the month won't be too high because I'll have that big gap but a little at a time is good!

I got some more time to work this afternoon--I may like this whole being able to come home right after school thing! :)

I got 18 pages done today--that puts me at 76 for the month. I'm determined to get my March album done this month! :thumbsup2

Updated through here. Congratulations on taking the lead SIOH!!!!

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca - I showed DS(7) and he had a huge smile, then wanted to do some more scrapping to get a banana:) As he hasn't got any more photos at the moment it looks a bit unlikely this month, but maybe once he gets his zoo pictures back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter