April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Well, these are preschool pages. So it only cuts into my paper stash. Love the Cricut. Now, my swapping stuff is still safe for now.

I made the cutest pages using the letters B&MB gave me. I'll take pictures the next time I working on the other ones. (We do these at another lady's house)

I am still a collector.

We are off to a great start- at least some of us our and make the group as a whole look good for the month so far.

Rebecca

Ok, I got 2 done. In between making DS's birthday invites and playing with the Cricut.

I managed to do 5 more pages yesterday afternoon.

Wow! Some of you can really scrap!!! LOL!

I'm in! Just back from 12 wonderful vacation days! I have lots to do! Probably won't even be on the board with ONE page for at least a week....but that's ok!

I did do 45 (3 pages x15) today. But they were party pages and no journalling, so they don't count for this challenge, but for my personal achievements, I put tally marks on my calendar.

Question - Not all of my pages have journaling (on purpose). Those don't count?

I'm on the board with 2 pages!

I think if your pages intentionally don't have journalling they certainly count. They don't count if you leave the journalling off, to be done "later." Those count when later actually comes!

I did do 45 (3 pages x15) today. But they were party pages and no journalling, so they don't count for this challenge, but for my personal achievements, I put tally marks on my calendar.

As long as you don't plan on journaling them later they count for the challenge. I changed your numbers on the original post to 45. Great start for the month!!!!!

Rebecca

Last month was pretty pathetic for me, with only 4 pages completed. But this month is starting out great... we'll see if it continues. So far I've completed and delivered the numbers album I started for my niece last June. Plus I got a whole ABC album completed for my DS. So all in all I've already completed 56 pages, plus 40 flash cards that went along with the numbers album for my DNiece.

Cool for that counting. So then I really have 60 pages completed. 15 on Tuesday and 45 yesterday. They are really cute.

I have 26 done so far. I am trying to get our vacation from last summer before we go on a weekend getaway next weekend.

ACK! I can't get motivated. Now that I've finished our 2004 WDW trip I don't know what to do. I got burnt out on disney stuff. I just can't decide what to do now.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter