April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

I got 12 more done today. Yes, I should have been working on that testing stuff for work, and now I have to go do that. . .but scrapping was much more fun!! :banana: That puts me at 88 for the month! :cool1:

I got my photos on the ones I prep'd yesterday ...
IMGP0371.jpg

So 15 complete for today.

I did 17 pages yesterday and I'm scrapped out :faint:

Well, not really:rolleyes1 But I've got 2 interviews today and am now thinking I should have been preparing for them instead of cutting out bits of paper:scared1:

I have 5 pages done. Not much but way more than usual.

5 pages total- or 5 more- I updated the first post with 5 more than I wondered exactly what you meant.

Updated through here.

Rebecca

Sorry for the confusion- I didn't see any by my name, so 5 total.

Ah- I see my confusion, I am on the list twice! I was only seeing the first one, not the last one!

I got 12 more done today. I'm trying to make myself scrap some every night. . .then it's hard to drag myself away to do the stuff I have to do for work! I think that puts me at 100 for the month.

Must go do pre-registration!! Putting schedule requests in--6 classes for 1000 students! Fun, fun!! :banana:

I updated to here and added in a new smilie for making it to 100 pages.

Rebecca

Oooo, a new smilie to try to earn.

That helps me get my tush back in gear!!

Going to stop putting this off and go work (after I read all the threads from last night).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter