April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

I posted on the yearlong list, because I didn't see this one! I'd love to join, and I'll let you know a total at the end of April.

I believe I have everything updated through here. If your number isn't right in the first post let me know.

Rebecca

I posted on the yearlong list, because I didn't see this one! I'd love to join, and I'll let you know a total at the end of April.

You can do that or just let us know throughout the month where you are and I will update your number on the 1st post.

Rebecca

You can do that or just let us know throughout the month where you are and I will update your number on the 1st post.

Rebecca

Alright, one more question since you've all been so helpful and motivating. Can I give totals for January and February too? I wasn't checking this forum at that point, but I was scrapbooking, and I know how many pages I've completed for the year so far. It's totally fine if I can't, I was just curious as I'm eager to start and help out the totals - I feel lame not having completed any in a month, but before that I had done 100 pages (exactly, wow, i had to go back and recount) in January and February. :banana: It was a bad time in my life, and thusly a productive time for scrapping. C'est la vie, eh? :artist: That makes me sound like a character in a bad movie wearing a beret and speaking with a phony French accent. "From pain comes art" or some such plattitude. Man, I should go to bed. I think I need the sleep. :faint: Sorry for the random thought chain at the end there... :sad2:

I'm in- I will count my pages from our 5 hour crop last night in a little while- I will say I got a whole lot done thanks for swap items. They make putting pages together a snap!

S :)

Alright, one more question since you've all been so helpful and motivating. Can I give totals for January and February too? I wasn't checking this forum at that point, but I was scrapbooking, and I know how many pages I've completed for the year so far. :sad2:

Just post on the annual thread that you did the 100 for January and February, as well as any you did for March and SIOH who runs that thread can update you on that one. I hope things are getting better for you.

Rebecca

Alright, one more question since you've all been so helpful and motivating. Can I give totals for January and February too? I wasn't checking this forum at that point, but I was scrapbooking, and I know how many pages I've completed for the year so far. :

Just wanted to chime in here and agree with Rebecca! I'll add your 100 pages to the annual thread--that'll get you on for January & February! Then, at the end of April, I'll add your April ones from this thread in!! Welcome aboard!! I hope things start going better soon! :dance3:

I'm on the board with 7 pages last night!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, remember when I said I was having a hard time starting my disney 06 trip because I didn't have my cricit carts yet? Well NOW I have them,,,& I must have sat there for 45 minutes last night JUST GETTING STARTED and planning what I wanted to do for my Share a Dream Parade page! GEESH! at this rate I'll be scrappin my '06 trip in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in- I will count my pages from our 5 hour crop last night in a little while- I will say I got a whole lot done thanks for swap items. They make putting pages together a snap!

OK-so I just counted- I did 48 pages last night! I'm going to finish this year and then lay out the next years worth of pictures sometime this weekend!

Thanks again Rebecca and SIOH! Both for the help and kind words. Life is better now...I was devestated by my fiance leaving me, and having to move back into my parents house, and not having my teaching job next year...like I said, it was a bad time. I wanted to let you know though that I appreciated your kind words and I am doing well now. It's so nice to have such a supportive group on here - I'm glad I found you all! Also on a happy note, I finally finished all of my tax junk, so I'm off to scrapbook. :banana:

Thanks again Rebecca and SIOH! Both for the help and kind words. Life is better now...I was devestated by my fiance leaving me, and having to move back into my parents house, and not having my teaching job next year...like I said, it was a bad time. I wanted to let you know though that I appreciated your kind words and I am doing well now. It's so nice to have such a supportive group on here - I'm glad I found you all! Also on a happy note, I finally finished all of my tax junk, so I'm off to scrapbook. :banana:

You will find that we are very supportive here.I'm very glad things are getting better. Enjoy more scrapbooking and move up in the ranks on our annual thread.

Rebecca

All right!! I'm on the board here! I got 28 pages done tonight from our March 2007 book. That's right. . .only 120 to go! :rotfl2: However, it's a start!!

We're having early Easter brunch at my parents tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some scrapping time tomorrow afternoon.

Macca1111--what will you be teaching next year? Several of us are in the teaching field! Like Rebecca said, this is a very supportive and awesome group--and we're glad you found us!

Happy Easter, everyone!! :banana:

Macca1111--what will you be teaching next year? Several of us are in the teaching field! Like Rebecca said, this is a very supportive and awesome group--and we're glad you found us!

I teach orchestra and music theory, but I think I'm going to go back and do graduate work next year. I took this position knowing that it would only be two years long, but was really expecting it to continue on - hoping the previous teacher wouldn't want to come back to his job! ;) Ah well, if I can go back to graduate school, it really would be a great opportunity. Life changed a whole lot for me this year, but I think it could really be a positive thing. I definetly want to go back to teaching at some point, but now would be a good time to get a masters in violin performance - a good reason to be out of a job. :rolleyes: I came on to mention my productive day - I got 31 pages done, and finally finished my Disney vacation from 2004...I wonder what I did in 2005? Hmm, have to go back and look. :confused3

Updated through here. I was bored so I added on a few little smilies.

Rebecca

Rebecca, I love the smilies!! Those are a great motivator. . .I gotta get to work to get one of those!! :)

I knew preschool would be good for my DS, just didn't know how good it would be for me too.
Course, once April is over, I will be all done with my share of the preschool pages and I will never see numbers like this again, so don't anyone mind if I roll around in it for a while. :rotfl2:

I love the smilies! I want one now! My in laws are here, maybe I can get some done today... :) Thanks for keeping track! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter