April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Please sign me up also. My creative juices are finally flowing again, so it's time to create some pages. My photography business is picking up again for the Spring, but I need to do something just for me. :thumbsup2

I did complete one page the other night (non Disney related though) that I can post if anyone wants to see.

We count all pages with journaling and pictures, they don't have to be Disney. On this thread you only have to say how many pages you completed. If you want to post pictures feel free to or you can post them on the picture sticky.

Rebecca

Please count me in as well. I'm working on our Disney trip from December. :)

I'm in. My goal is to finish my b-day trip to LA from LAST year since my b-day is tomorrow. I finished 6 pages yesterday which is pretty-good for me.

I'd like to be included! Haven't done a scrapbooking challenge in a while due to wpasadi taking over my life :rotfl:

Me too! I am new to this forum but this is what I need to get my bottom in gear. I have our 2007 WDW trip to do and my 2006 trip to China plus all the everyday things, so I really need to get going. Would love to get caught up to date this month, maybe May.

I got the board updated through here!! We already have a couple of you on the board for the month. I have 3 swaps to put inthe mail this week and then I am working on my scrapbooks.

Rebecca

I'm in. Though I don't know how many I will get done this month since I have quite a bit going on especially my birthday at the end of the month! YEAH!!!

I have a couple of digital ones that are close to being done that I have to finish.

Well.... I'll jump in again this month. My numbers certainly can't be any worse than last month! I've just been in a rut getting other stuff done (like laundry, dishes.:lmao: ), plus I have been working a lot.... gotta pay for the Mother/Daughter trip in May!......................P

I'm on the board with 10! I went to a crop tonight and I finished my 2006 trip to WDW! :woohoo:

I'm in!!! I may only get a few days to work on scrapbooking, but my church is having a scrap day on the 28th, so I should be able to get several pages done that day.

Me, too! I've done zip-a-dee-do-dah yet, but hopefully I'll be as successful as last month! Here's to hoping...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter