April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

I can't keep the new smilie. I only have 90 pages for the month so far. Once I finish the ice cream parlor pages & the Shelton Space Station pages, than I will have over 100.

Thanks for telling me about my mistake. You'll get your smilie back soon, and you do have 2 others anyway.

Rebecca

WOW!! You all are doing GREAT!! Keep up the good work!!

I have sadly fallen behind with WPASADI going on, but hopefully I'll be back at my digi-scrapping next week! I so want a smilie! :)

It's amazing how something that small can keep us motivated.

Rebecca

Ok I can finally get on the board with some numbers. I have done 20 pages so far and have 4 pages left to finish DD's baby album! Of course she will be 3 at the end of next month. Well at least I am catching up!!!

I've updated through here. Mantaz hopefully you can get theat baby book done this month if you scrap again. It is always wonderful to finish a book and be able to start on something new.

Rebecca

I got another 10 done today. I am fighting with the Cricut Mickey and Friends cartridge--somehow I can't get mine to look right! I'm hoping to finish this book this week!! I think that puts me at 110 for the month. :)

Have a great week, everyone!

13 more for me...it took me some time because I had to remember what happened after our WDW trip in summer of 2004. My first year of teaching...hmmm, wonder why I blocked that out? :lmao: So I got dance pictures from that summer done today.

My first year of teaching...hmmm, wonder why I blocked that out? :lmao:

If was anywhere near as bad as mine I can definately understand blocking it out. My first year was brutal. I took a break for 5 years to recover. My first year back was hard but not nearly as hard as that first year, but now I am on a great team and teaching is so much easier.

I am updated through here.

Rebecca

Six more for me last night!
I'm supposed to be having a crop this afternoon but its the first day back after Easter so I'm not sure if anyone will turn up. DH did the school run armed with the relevant newsletters as I'm working at home, so we'll see what news he comes back with...

I felt inspired this weekend :goodvibes and got 18 more pages done!

4 more pages done.. hoping to do several more tomorrow.. they are ready to go.. just new a few moments of peace and QUIET!

2 more for me at the crop - not bad considering I spent the first hour just moving bits of paper about trying to find inspiration! DH is on lates so i hope to try some more tonight :goodvibes

4 more for me today! I am going to a crop for the weekend on the 27 & 28. I hope to post a lot of pages! :) But not yet. I still have swaps to get done.

My son graduates on May 8th, so I need all these pages done before that. While working on swaps too. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter