April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

Thanks for counting the guidebook pages! They were fun to do.

Please add 4 more for me...starting that 2007 vacation album finally, its actually nice to be in my cool basement now with the warmer weather.

I completed 5 more pages yesterday and am finally getting caught up in the 2007 book!

please add 8 more for me that I've gotten done over the week, hope to get a bunch done over the weekend!

two more for me. (Do you see a pettern forming here? :rotfl2: ) But its a lovely afternoon, DH has gone to work so i'm hoping to throw the kids into the garden and scrap till my tape runs out:lmao:

2 for this afternoon. I hope to do more tonight! :thumbsup2

Guess what? Yup, another two :lmao: Its really hard to get on a roll doing someon else's heritage - if you don't know the poeple and can't pronounce their names or where they live it kind of reduces the inspiration somewhat:rolleyes1

3 more for me, so I'm up to 17. With a hot start to the month, I should have done more by now. ;)

2 more for me. I need to really get to work if I'm going to make my goal of 10!

I did 21 pages this past week!!!!!! I was making a sisters scrapbook for my Mom for Mother's Day. She'll be in England visiting her 3 sisters over Mother's Day so I needed to have it ready early. It's done!!!!!

And another two! I'll probably work on swaps this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter