April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

Another 1 for me. I actually finished my MK pages from our 2005 trip. Which park to do next? How do you all get 15 pages done in one day? More scrapping power to you! I can only get one done a day (or evening). I would need a whole weekend to get that many.

please add 14 more for me today.......total for the month 42 :cool1:

ColleenG, The only way I'm getting so many done right now is due to all the swap items I have on hand, I just find my photos, pull background paper and mat papers, do the journalling and put pages together, it really speeds things up when most of your embellishments are completed.

4 for me - why did I ask DSis and DBiL to dinner tomorrow? I'll have to cook instead of scrap:headache:

2 more for me! I finally unburied the cricut from the kitchen remodeling mess.

I also ordered all the photos from 2008 for both girls and got the albums from CM yesterday so I can work on getting 2008 up to date. At least until later today when I take more pictures.:rotfl:

I got 2 more done last night. Probably won't get anything done this weekend since we have to go to the in-laws. No school next week. I'm looking to unload the kids and get some pages done. Maybe finish the album DD and I started for her BFF who moved.

40 more for me - for a total of 92 for the month. I'm all up to date on both of the kid's school albums (how I love using those pre-printed CM school days pages!), except for DS's big field trip day to Williamsburg & Jamestown from last Fall. Whew! Hopefully I'll get them done today, then it's time to start DS's Cub Scout album.

I've got a paper grocery bag stuffed with all of their old art projects that I either scanned or took photos of that I can toss, too. DH once again has a dresser drawer to use for his clothes! :lmao:

I have updated once again- Sorry it took so long my week has been crazy.

Rebecca

Another 1 for me. I actually finished my MK pages from our 2005 trip. Which park to do next? How do you all get 15 pages done in one day? More scrapping power to you! I can only get one done a day (or evening). I would need a whole weekend to get that many.

How do I get 15 pages done in one day? SIMPLIFY! For example, I used pre-printed school days pages for the kid's school books. When I needed extra pages for a specific year, I do one of two things: 1) either copied what had been done on a pre-printed page; or 2) made all of the pages the same. That way I don't have to think about what to do. Plus, I have so many photos that I try to cram on every page that I really don't have a lot of room for embellishments.

I'm big on CM power palattes and album kits, too. The only exception to this is when I did the kid's Disney trip albums, where I did different things for most of the pages. But I scraplifted a lot of ideas, too. ;)

I'm also totally obsessed with getting some of these projects done so I can have my desk back! That's why I'm pushing myself so hard. Nothing else is getting done. I know - I'm insane! :rotfl2:

I'm on a roll! Its great when you get on a creative kick, the pages just seem to fly out! I got 6 more done today (I could've done more but I have a girls get together tonight so I had to stop).

I'm doing our 2007 Disney trip right now-its so much fun putting it together!

better late than never, 4 pages done for the lacrosse season... maggie

Add 9 more pages for me. I am getting closer to the end of this WDW trip. I will be so happy to have it behind me. I am going to get it done before the end of the month!! That is my determined goal!

14 done last night at a crop. Scrapping Christmas is so hard for me. Just not loving the Christmas paper out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter