April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

drumroll please.......another 2! Let me know if this is getting too dull;) But I have to post as I go or I forget:rotfl2:

only got 4 more done over the weekend, we had beautiful weather, so wasn't inside much.

So I got 54 done for the month!! and I won't get anymore done this week.

2 more for me...I am at home with the kiddos today since the Day Care Provider is sick (one of the risks of in-home daycare). Hopefully after I take Claire to preschool the baby will nap so I can get a few more done. :rotfl:

3 more for me. It was a quiet month but it was so nice I spent lots of time outside, not scrapbooking!

I got 5 done on Saturday and since then, NOTHING! and I don't know if I will get anymore done since we are leaving tomorrow to go back out of town until after the first of May. Well, at least I got A LOT done this month!

good luck to the rest of you all for the rest of the month!

I did one more last night. I'm (very impatiently) waiting for some supplies to arrive so I can do DS's cub scout album.

Count me in for 4 pages this month. I'm not sure I'll get anymore done tonight, but at least I got something done.

I had a productive last couple of days and got 15 pages done!

I won't have time to do any more today but I'm happy with my total for this month :)

I got 1 more page done. That is it for me for April. I have to go pack now for my retreat this weekend. An entire weekend of scrapbooking! I hope to come home with a great total. Maybe even caught up on some albums!!

If anyone finds my mojo lying around on the boards, can they please mail it back to me? :)

I completed 1 page so my total for the month is 1. Pretty crappy, huh. Better luck next month!

I can't believe May is here! Great job this month, everyone! I've got to get my behind in gear over the next 3 months!!

I'll wait and update our annual thread this weekend, just in case there are any last minute April updates. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter