• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

rlovew

DIS Veteran
:cheer2: Here is our monthly challenge- anyone and everyone is welcome to join. Just post any pages you complete- this includes your photos and journaling (if your pages include this). Just post the number of pages you do and I will keep track of the totals for you.

Rebecca

The Scrappers:
blewis
Raenstorm
BernardandMissBianca
MissBenjamin
Kicky
AlexWyattMommy
SavanahBetsy

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
aroyer: 6
StichIsOurHero: 2
ltldeb: 1
Jenvenza: 2
labdogs 42: 8
Kim1964: 7
DisneyJan: 4
Lease: 4
Queenie: 7
jennyL: 9
RRBB: 4
TPCShuana: 1

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
Passions71203: 23
kswm30b: 19
scrappinmom: 24
Honeybehr: 18
luvmickey1971: 23
mousescrapper: 19
Kimbere: 14
vanyel: 12
ColleenG: 12
MazdaUK: 22
Yzerbear19: 13
nicurn: 10
believen: 15
BriarRose59: 13
dsneygirl: 12
mantaz: 20

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
Logan&Tylersmama: 38
PrincessNancy96: 25
princess stich: 31
Macca1111: 42
jandJ: 45
Clairemolly: 35
DisneyIsTerriffic: 29
rlovew (mine don't count) 36

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
NewEnglandEyeore: 71
Fran98765: 61
mommy2mrb: 54
mmkk: 63

Crop Champion (75-100 pages):
Quiltymom: 94 :cheer2:

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

Total Pages for the Month: 958. That is about 32 pages per day.

I'm in! About to hit some scrap stores and then have a friend coming over to scrap! Hopefully, we will get some pages done.........

Hey, I just did another one....so my new count is 2 for the month:). I think I'm actually the "leader" right now....roflmao.....I know that won't last long with this amazing bunch:).

Not sure how many I'll get done this month, but I'm in.

I'm in!! I'm hoping for a big month this month if I can get these pics edited!! :)

I did a big fat ZERO last month. I have to be able to do better than that this month. Count me in please.

Do digital layouts count for the challenge? I have been going crazy working on my digital Disney album and I plan to keep pluggin away at it this month. I'd love to play along, too!

Do digital layouts count for the challenge? I have been going crazy working on my digital Disney album and I plan to keep pluggin away at it this month. I'd love to play along, too!

Yes all sizes (if you think a page is too small to count as a regular page you could post it in a 1 to 2 or 1 to 4 ratio. Also all types- digital, traditional, and hybrid pages count.

Rebecca

I'm in. I made my goal of 10 last month and I'd like to do the same this month.

I'm in. My goal is 50-60 pages. I easily have that number ready to go that just need to be done. I actually pre-planned and journalled a bunch of pages today while working a last-minute overtime shift. I just love multi-tasking. :rolleyes1 Now just need to find the time at home to get the pages done!

My apologies to QuiltyMom...I let her know about hosting last month, but neglected to mention that her pages didn't count for leader. I hinted at it in my post, but I see it was obtuse, so sorry I wasn't clear. You did a great job hosting last month tho! I'm in for this month, hoping for another 85ish, we'll see how the month goes. We'll be in WDW for half of May, so I won't be getting much done then and will be adding to the pile of pictures. Before we go I'd like to finish WDW from 2006.

Hopefully I can be this productive all month long. Last night I made a passport album, a whoppin 26 pages including covers. :)

My apologies to QuiltyMom...I let her know about hosting last month, but neglected to mention that her pages didn't count for leader. I hinted at it in my post, but I see it was obtuse, so sorry I wasn't clear. You did a great job hosting last month tho! I'm in for this month, hoping for another 85ish, we'll see how the month goes. We'll be in WDW for half of May, so I won't be getting much done then and will be adding to the pile of pictures. Before we go I'd like to finish WDW from 2006.

Don't worry about it! Just remember that I'm blonde, so some things take a while to sink in ... If it's not a "direct hit" then, well, ... :rotfl:

I have no idea how many pages I'll get done this month. Let's shoot for 10. Yup - 10. I put so many things on hold last month to complete those Disney albums, that now I need to play catch-up!

And in case you are in the mood to scraplift, I posted my DS's Disney album on this thread. I still can't believe I'm done! :woohoo:

Anyway, on to other fun stuff, like sorting through the mounds of stuff in my kid's rooms.

I'm in. I did do better in February than January so I'm hoping I continue on this streak.

I'm in! :) I've already started some last night, and I'm about to get back to working on some pages. Am *so* close to finishing my pages from MNSSHP, then I'll need to figure out what I want to work on next from the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter