April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

Ok the month is half over but I have been scrappin or doing scrap projects! My friends on my PTR call me Scrappie Do :rotfl:

So here is my so far total for April: 5

I finally did finish the updates to my Anniversary Album :yay:

and I started the 2007 Atlanta Panama City Beach FL album by doing the title page

and just a couple days ago I planned out 7 2-page layouts and printed all the pictures (that's all the Atlanta portion of the trip...now just to scrap them. Be back with those #'s hopefully SOON!

Now question:

Do these count for anything? (see pictures below) I'm creating a special guidebook for my special needs DS for our trip to WDW in June and I decorated the pages (double sided, 10 total) of a chipboard binder with scrapbook papers, etc. I know they're not exactly scrapbook pages but what do you think? :confused3

100_1104.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1106.jpg

Thanks!

I got 4 more finished! :yay: I have 2 more in the process, but can't get to my Cricut since the kitchen is torn apart (getting new floors). I did get all of the rest of my 2008 photos ordered, so I can get to work on those next week.

I finally got to do a couple pages. LOL crazy how busy it is with a little one here. He started daycare this week and I don't work until next week so here's hoping for some more to get done. I did 2 pages today and now its off to get the pets from the vet and pick him up.

I am taking a pass this month! I have been WAY to busy with the FD for some reason.:confused3 Anyway I just spent 4 days in Indy at fireman conference :cool1: and now have to really catch up. Hope to join up for May though.

Good Luck to all of Aprils participants! :goodvibes

Squid

I am taking a pass this month! I have been WAY to busy with the FD for some reason.:confused3 Anyway I just spent 4 days in Indy at fireman conference :cool1: and now have to really catch up. Hope to join up for May though.

Good Luck to all of Aprils participants! :goodvibes

Squid

I was just going to ask if you were over here... The last conference in the RCA dome... My kids were just talking about how funny it was to see the ladder trucks on the floor of the football field when it was on the news last night..

Good luck catching up!!!

I'm still at 0 for the month--YIKES!! I've got to knock some swaps out so I can work on pages. . .otherwise, SIOLB is going to be here before I know it, and I KNOW I'll be drowning in pics then!! ;)

WOWSERS what a slow month for me....I finally got to scrap today.....6 pages

I'm hoping to scrap Friday ALL day.....I need to at least get to 30 this month!

I was just going to ask if you were over here... The last conference in the RCA dome... My kids were just talking about how funny it was to see the ladder trucks on the floor of the football field when it was on the news last night..

Good luck catching up!!!

Why yes I was over there. We really are fans of that conference. The show has an amazing amount of things to see and learn about. Not too much scrapbook stuff though :confused3

Had a great time and looking forward to next year in the Lucas Oil Stadium:thumbsup2

Squid

Got another 4 done last night and now off to get some more done before DD gets out of school at 12:30 today!

Okay I'm back I got another 20 pages done today, thanks to all of my swap friends, it made doing all those pages go together lickity split!! and they are sooooo cute!

So I'm at 28 pages for the month!

5 pages today.

I also did 3 cards that I don't need until the end of the month. I'm patting myself on the back for not doing them at the last minute! I used the card feature on Stretch Your Imagination for the first time and was very happy with how they turned out!

I have a total of 17 so far this month. I finished a duplicate book for my sons teacher so it was a no brainer - just had to duplicate layouts

I got a digital layout done tonight! yay! I'm up to 4 for the month! :cool1: :lmao:

Hi Guys!!! I've been out of touch for what feels like so long! I have been out of town a lot lately but I'm here now and am hoping ya'll will let me back in! ;) I have gotten 11 pages completed so far this month-I'm trying hard to pump them out since I have a lot of catching up to do! How has everyone been? Anybody on the time out mat? :rotfl:

I got 15 done on Sunday night! I was so excited to come add to my total, and then kept forgetting every time I was on the computer. :rolleyes: I'm a little scattered I guess. Hoping to do some more tonight!

Do these count for anything? (see pictures below) I'm creating a special guidebook for my special needs DS for our trip to WDW in June and I decorated the pages (double sided, 10 total) of a chipboard binder with scrapbook papers, etc. I know they're not exactly scrapbook pages but what do you think? :confused3
Sorry I have three posts in a row, but I saw that no one had responded to you on the board yet. I would totally count those, they look like the same amount of work as a scrapbook page (nice designs BTW) and are basically like pages. I think the rule of thumb for most of our stuff is if you think they should count, go ahead and count them. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter