April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

Updated through here- we are doing great- almost 25 pages per day as a group.

Lets have a great Scrapping Weekend!!!

Rebecca

I am finally on the board! I got 23 pages done today :cool1: ...and I finally finshed my 2007 Disney Trip, and it is a good thing because we leave in 1 1/2 months for our next one! :banana:

I thought I would get a lot done yesterday,...DH told me I could scrap all day. That was until he needed my help on a home improvement project, and then he decided he needed his dad's help, but my MIL came too. I felt a little weird about hiding in my room to scrap while she was here...so I only got 4 pages done yesterday.:sad2:

Hopefully I can get more done today.

I couldn't start kitting for my next crop until I freed up an Iris case, so I decided to finish my Dec 06 Disney album that has been thisclose to being finished for months. It's done! :woohoo:

7 pages for this morning!

What is an Iris case?

I just completed my dad's Boy Scout 7X7 album. Another project to check off my list! Yay!

Put me down for 36 more pages - 52 pages total for the month (if my math is correct!)

10 more pages for me today - working on the harc disney trip we tood last year with 10 adults with mental retardation - its so fun working on that album - I still have tons of pictures to scrap - better order more pages!
I cant wait until i take it to work on monday and show some of the clients.
ANY WAY!! I DID 10 Today
Jennifer

What is an Iris case?

You can see one here: http://www.spacesavers.com/scrapbookcase.html

You can buy them at Michael's (and other stores I'm sure.) I have about a dozen of them. Some of them are for designated themes (Like Christmas or Disney) and some of them are for whatever current project I'm working on. They're very easy to just grab and bring to a crop. They also don't look terribly bad if they end up stacked on the floor of my scrap room (which they do far too often.) :rolleyes1 I also have that cart you see on the right side of the website, which I found for much cheaper at BJ's. I still have WAY too much stuff, but at least it's pretty decently organized.

I got 1 more done yesterday! YAY! That beats my total from March! :lmao:

Spent 2 hours yesterday going through all my Swap Stuff and matching my WDW photos to them, I have enough premade items for almost half of my photos :cool1: will work on them first as they will go pretty quickly, only have to match them up with paper and do journaling.

I actually got 4 pages put together and hope to pound out a bunch on Thursday and Friday.

um so far no pages... did get a word book done though. :) maggie

I just completed 2 more, and 2 that I reported earlier in the month haven't been added to my count on page one, so my new total is 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter