April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

I am new to these boards and THRILLED to see all the scrappers!! I have done 2 pages already this month.

I am new to these boards and THRILLED to see all the scrappers!! I have done 2 pages already this month.

Welcome to our little corner of the Dis- we love having new people to share ideas and chat with. If you like swaps there are a few open right now on the swap board.

Rebecca

count me in too! I need to get going on my WDW pics, they are at least sorted by day.

oh heck, count me in, I've got at least 2 show dance practices of 4hrs each to sit through this month, might as well take the stuff with me eh? :) maggie

I just completed another page, for a new total of 3:).

On the 3rd day of April, I have now matched the TOTAL I completed for the month of March!

I'm up to two pages so far this month. I did a bunch last weekend, but I know they don't count! I posted them all in the digital scrapping thread if you want to see them! Should I post the ones I did in April here, too?

I have 4 pages completed so far and am working on some more. As long as I can keep this up, I should have a great total for the month and have a WDW album done!

I'm up to two pages so far this month. I did a bunch last weekend, but I know they don't count! I posted them all in the digital scrapping thread if you want to see them! Should I post the ones I did in April here, too?

You don't need to post any of the photos on this thread but feel free to post them on the digital thread and let us know you did (so we can go look). The pages you did ealier this year can be added to the annual thread. SIOH updates it once a month and she just added in the March totals using our March thread. You can post your total to date for the year (outside of April) on that thread and she will add those in or you could just pm the number to her to add into the post. She is a little slower right now with updating as she is very busy with her job right now and pregnant so we haven't seen her around quite as much but she will add you in.

Rebecca

Add me back on the challenge! I didn't get anything accomplished in March! I need you guys to keep me motivated!

I did 4 pages today...so I'm off.....

Can you add me in. I have a whopping 1 page done so far. I did 4 other pages but havent got any photos to put on them yet. I bought a kit and wanted to make them :lmao:

It's not much, but I got 1 done tonight.

Count me in. I've done 1 page so far this month. I'll shoot for 15 for the month. Maybe I'll even start the baby's book. I guess I'd better get some pictures printed first :rolleyes1 . Happy scrapping.

I just completed 2 more, for a new total of 5:).

I've already exceeded March by 2 pages, LOL!

Maybe I'll have some pages completed next week. I just organized all of my digital photos (whew!) and ordered the prints I needed for the kids school albums & DS's Scouting album.

Today I'm taking photos of their school art projects so I can toss them to free up dresser space that we need for clothes! Then I'll need to get those printed to put in their school albums.

I know it's not pages completed, but at least I'm proving to myself that I'm actually doing something constructive! :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter