April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

DH bought me a Cricut for my 35th Birthday (tomorrow)! :love: Gotta love that man. Now if only the ebayer would have sent it when she said she would (or sent it UPS), then I would have it to play w/ tonight while he and DD's go to a Father/Daughter Dance. But. . . I'll just hang out and research what my first cartridge should be (besides the started ones). Any suggestions?

Sign me up for a goal of getting 10 pages done this month. I'll get started while I wait for my new toy to arrive Monday :hourglass

TIA :goodvibes :goodvibes

I got 15 done this afternoon. I will work some more tonight :goodvibes

I got 2 done today. And I cut some stuff with the Cricut for my next page. I'm just waiting for the paper I ordered to come this week then I can put it all together. I'll just keep Cricuting while I wait.

I would like to sign up for this month. I was a big loser last month and did not scrapbook one page! :sad2: I will do some this month- I promise!!

I got 8 done today, before realizing that I didn't get all the pictures printed that I wanted. :headache: Off to Target tomorrow!

Please add me to the list for April!
I finished 4 pages at a crop on Saturday.

I did 2 pages this weekend. I have every intention of getting more done, but it was too nice to stay inside scrapping.

I have 4 so far this month. I had hoped to complete more, but I bought Claire a Cuttlekids yesterday, so I spent a good part of the day playing with it with her. It was a lot of fun. DH set up her craft table next to my scrapping table in our room, so she was like my own mini-me!:lmao:

I hope to get more finished this week with the new Cricut carts I bought yesterday.

Oh, and I called and got all my ADRs this morning...only 180 days left!:dance3:

I just got 6 pages done yesterday! YAY!! :dance3: They are my first pages of my new Disney album. We just returned from our very first trip! So excited that I've started already. Do we post our pages when we're done with them for the challenge? I'm thinking I'll get 20 pages done this month...scrapping again on the 18th!:banana:

I just got 6 pages done yesterday! YAY!! :dance3: They are my first pages of my new Disney album. We just returned from our very first trip! So excited that I've started already. Do we post our pages when we're done with them for the challenge? I'm thinking I'll get 20 pages done this month...scrapping again on the 18th!:banana:

If you want to post them there is a sticky to share pages. You could also post your pages in a seperate thread if you would prefer. You just post the number here- we trust you.

Rebecca

I'm on the board with 2! And 3 more laid out waiting to be glued.

add 2 more for me please! Thanks!!! Off to work on some more.. had to have lunch so I put these on before I forgot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter